Coming back from vacation

Jake POV
Today me and Hailey were going back to L.A. Me and Hailey got up at 6:30 so that we could leave early we got dressed then we left for the airport.
*at the airport*
When we got to the airport I noticed paparazzi was outside of the car trying to take pictures of me and Hailey before we got out I my bodygaurd said he would come with us I told him okay then I told Hailey to ignore what they say, hold my hand and put her head down when I looked over at her she nodded her head then my bodyguard opened then then we got out and he got in front of us to try to let us get through one guy said, "Hailey Jake are you dating" another guy said, Jake are you going to release another album when we finally got in we went straight to my private jet that my dad got for me for my 17th birthday when we got on the plane Hailey asked me if she could sit next to me I said "okay when we found a seat we sat down then we took off I asked Hailey if she was hungry she said yes I asked her what she wanted she said she wanted pretzels I asked for then she ate it. A few minutes later she looked tired so I told her she could put her head on my lat she did that then she asked me if I could rub her head I said yes.  Then she said, she liked when I did and I laughed at what she said and I kissed her head and we both fell asleep.
*1 hour later*

Hailey POV
When we landed a Rolls Royce was waiting for us outside Jake's bodyguard opened the door for us me and Jake told him thank you and he said your welcome we got in the limo and he got in the front seat of the car and Jake said, "James take us to my house". The driver said, "no problem boss" about 30 minutes later we arrived at Jake's house it was huge it looked like a villa that you see in Mexico we went inside and we watched T.V. on the couch.

Jake POV
I wanted to ask Hailey to be my girlfriend I was going to ask her over dinner tonight. "Hailey do you want to go to dinner with me".

Hailey POV
When Jake asked me to dinner I was excited so I said yes to going to dinner with him tonight.
*skipping the dinner*

Jake POV
She said yes and to celebrate we are going to Mexico again but this time we are going to Cabo San Lucas.