Sleeping with her

Jake POV
I woke up trying to get out of bed but I heard Hailey say  don't go i said "okay and I laid back down with her. About 20 minutes later we both got out of the bed because, she wanted to go swimming and she wanted to me to go with her so I agreed and we got our bathing suits and we got in the pool that is in the backyard.
*in the pool*
She wanted me to catch her so I got in the pool before she did and I held out my arms so I could catch her then she jumped in. She landed in my arms and I held her then I kissed her the kiss lasted for about 1 minute the we let go because air was becoming a problem then I held her in my arms for about 10 minutes then she wanted me to carry her on my back I gladly granted her request then we swam around when we got out of the pool and dried off I held her in my arms and took picture with her then I posted it to Instagram.
@Jake kardashian-West:Hanging out with @haileybaldwin on the beach in Mexico. I tagged her in the photo.

Hailey POV
I was on Instagram I decided to go on Jake's Instagram page I got to his page I noticed he posted a picture of me and him and picture of me I noticed both pictures already had 1,000,000 likes I commented @haileybaldwin:nice pic you look good in this pic then I liked the pic. I posted a picture of Jake I tagged him in the picture the caption said my best friend then I posted it.