Chapter 11: New Guy

(Justin's POV)

I go out with her. With my crush. Barbara Palvin.

She looks casual tonight. And I like it. Her eyes are so pretty, her hair in messy bun is perfectly messy. I love that.

"What movie?" She ask me.

"Uhmm, what about this one?" I point my finger to horror movie. Sounds good.

"No way. You know I hate horror movie!!!" She snap at me.

"No I don't know."

"But I just told you!"

I laugh and grab her hand. "C'mon baby, I'm going to buy 2 tickets for us."

She sigh and walk with me.

"2 tickets for horror movie please." I say and give the money.

"OMG JUSTIN BIEBER?!" The plumbers ticket shout and I put one finger to my mouth. Telling her to shut up.

"Sshh!"

She nod and give us the tickets. We walk out and she call out my name again.

"Justin?!"

I turn my head around. "What?!" I whisper.

"Can I take a picture together?" She say.

I sigh, and walk over her. Barbara is looking at me.

"What?" I ask.

She smile, and laugh, "Go ahead, famous person."

I winks and kiss her cheek.

***

When the movie starts, I sit right next to Barbara and she hold my hand tight.

"Justin I'm scared." She say. "I prefer Lion King. I hate this movie."

I laugh, "Lion King? Are you fucking kidding me?"

When the ghost come out and Barbara starts screaming, I laugh and comfort myself.

"FUCK!!!" She shout.

I laugh and give her my jacket.

"What's this for?" She ask.

"You can cover your eyes with this. If you scared." I say and winks.

"Jesus, thanks Justin. Much better now." She says.

I take my iPhone and text Chaz.

Me: Man, I'm on a date.

Chaz: hell! With who?

Me: you know, the sexiest and the hottest Victoria's Secret model. Barbara Palvin.

Chaz: shit! Jack's little sister?!

Me: yeah man. She's my crush. Lol

Chaz: your crush or... Your new 'game' ?

I sigh, why do people keep think that im a player? well, yeah i am but, this one is different. i love her so much. i take my iphone to my pocket and look at her face. God, she's asleep. How can she asleep in here? I look at her face and stroking her hair.

"I love you,beautiful." I whisper and peck her lips.

***

When the movie finished already, I cover my face with my hand and nobody realize that I'm Justin Bieber.

Great.

The teather is empty now. I don't wanna wake this beautiful girl up. I lift her body slowly and hold her.