Chapter 16: Trouble

Finally it's the last subject for uni today. It's math.

And like always I'm in my little corner listening to my music while I observe everyone else taking pictures or trying to get a picture with the poplar boy, Matt.

How much I hate that boy.

Sadly I don't have Erica or Selena in this class; if they're here it'll be so fun.

I'm listening to my favorite song, A Thousand Miles by Vanessa Carlton. I know this song is old. I mean, this song was made on 2009 but I don't know why I still like it. I open my book to check some of questions and try my best to answer them before the teacher come into the class. And suddenly I can feel a finger stroking my hair and I turn my head to see who's that.

Damn, it's him.

"What the fuck you want?!" I say to him and he smile.

"I told you, I want you." He say and sit right next to me.

"You have those girls. Why don't you pick one of them? They're beautiful." I say and he chuckle.

"Are you jealous?" He ask me and I quickly shake my head.

"No I'm not!"

He laugh, "I can't wait until detention. It would be fun with you." He whisper to my ear when suddenly the teacher come into the class, making the students sit on their seat.

"Can you please don't disturbing me for god sake I hate you so much go away." I say.

"I guess I can't". He say to me with husky voice.

I sigh and take my earphone off from my ear.

"How's your baby Justin?" He ask me and I cough.

"Excuse me?! How did you kno-"

"I told you sexy ass, bad boy knows everything."

"Damn, don't call me that. Now shut the fuck up Matt." I say and write on my book.

"I can't shut my mouth." He say and I take a deep breath, try my best not to kill him.

"Go ahead if you want to kill me, I'm okay." He laugh like he can read my mind. "Babe, we can have fun tonight or maybe after detention-"

"Matt, just go out with me, I have sexy ass too." Suddenly a girl cut his off and Matt laugh.

"What no. Not sexy enough. Oh and by the way, I think you're my ex aren't you?" He ask her and she smile,

"Yes, yes I ammm! We did 'that' before. That was fun!" She whisper to him and I roll my eyes.

"Want more?" He ask her.

She smile and nod.

"You have to be more sexy because I don't think you're sexy enough." He say and embrace his shoulder to me.

"Damn Matt! She's sexy for god sake!" Chaz shout to Matt and wink his eye to that girl.

"Not for me!" He shout back when Ryan and Chaz laughing so hard and I just really can't concentrate.

I take a deep breath and... Shout.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD CANT YOU GUYS SHUT UP ALREADY?" I stand up from my desk as the teacher turn as quickly as he could.

"What did you say Ms... Palvin?"

"I SAID TO SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I SHUT YOU UP". At this point I don't care anymore, they annoy me. Even though I haven't fight someone in a while I was going to fight someone today.