Ryan and Sarah Chapter 1

I ran into school sick to my stomach my dad has touched me.  He touched my butt and breast while mom was at work.  He even rubbed my vagina and I wanted to throw up.  I know he beats mom but she covers with makeup and long sleeve shirts.  She is always hiding behind clothes and baggy one s at that. I fear one day he may kill us all.

Mom has been working alot and letting Rose and I stay at friends houses.  We both know he is violent but never in my life did I think he was perverted.  I mean he is my dad and I love him but lately I just want him dead.  I hate everything about him and how he acts. He has been watching me a lot and tries to sneak in my room I had to lock my door every night I am there so I beg friend for sleepovers.

"hey baby ",Ryan says snapping me out of my gloomy thoughts. I smile and hug him.  I feel those weird tingles again as his arms snake around me and brush over my  exposed skin.  He kisses my lips and we walk to class together.  I love him more then I thought possible. Ryan and I are both seventeen soon to be eighteen and I am very certain he is the one I want forever.

"how was your weekend Ryan? ",I ask looking at him.  He is gorgeous and built.  We been together for almost a year now.  He smiles flashing his dimples and I want to melt. How can someone be this hot. I was a very lucky girl and I was glad to have him.

"good me and Emily watched Tangled for the millionth time and pranked mom with fake snakes",he said chuckling.  I laughed cause I imagined his moms face at that. Ryan is a good big brother and a awesome boyfriend. He always takes up for me and glares if other guys even looks at me. He is beyond possessive which I really don't mind.

We got to class and took our seats.  I barely paid attention cause I worried about my mom I didn't get to see her this weekend or this morning she had to rush to work.  Little did I know our lives would change drastically today.  Grandma showed up at school before last period and signed us out.  We went with her to mom's work and cops were there.  My mom was beaten up and in tears.  Jake Cooper her boss sent us home with grandma and a bodyguard came with.  This man was frightening and huge.  He walked around checking everything and we couldn't even go outside for the days we were here. I was told in one week we were going to stay with my mom and her bosses.  I didn't get to see Ryan that much and when I did he seemed worried.  Soon we were called by mom and we had to talk to her bosses.  She was living with them and we were to join her.

Rose broke down about witnessing the abuse and so did I. Dad was a sick son of a bitch and he drank all the time.  He always made fun of mom about her weight and looks.  She tried to please him but nothing worked. I sighed as I talked to Jake Cooper on the phone after Rose.  We were going there in two days and I worried they would hurt her like my father did. He listened as I talked and shushed me sweetly when I broke down crying telling him everything. The guard came In and hugged me and I sobbed pathetically in his huge chest. He rubbed my back murmuring that everything will be fine now and noone would hurt us ever again.

"we got you sweetie I promise no one will ever do that to you again. Jake and all of us will protect you. Always", he murmured rocking me as I cried. I only stopped cause I fell asleep. Sleep that was filled with nightmares thanks to my sick father.  The guard stayed in a chair that night and was able to get me back to sleep every time. I lost so much sleep thanks to my ass of a father. He called Jake I assume and told him how I was losing sleep and a mess. I felt so safe with him here and did not hear from my father once.

Grandma made us food and we hung out till school which our bodyguard went with us.  He was nice and we learned his name was Rich.  After school we were gonna join mom at the Copper's house.  Lets just say I was nervous and scared.  I needed to tell mom what dad did but I know she will break down more and blame herself.  We went home without me seeing Ryan.  I hope he is okay.  I tried calling and texting but nothing.   He may be sick. I hope his sister is ok cause we both always worried for our siblings. I sighed cause I missed my boyfriend so damn much. I missed his hugs and kisses and overall care for me. I missed scratching his back and running my hands through his hair.

I just hope her bosses aren't like my father cause if they are we are screwed. I hope they were nothing like the sick fuck cause I would die before another man tries to touch me where I don't want them to. I will never let someone touch me and make excuses for it.  Then threaten to hurt my sister when I flip out on them. He said he could do whatever he wanted he owned us.

I just hope we get our happy ever after. I just want peace and comfort instead of living on edge every single day. I want to be able to sleep without my baseball bat and my door locked.

I've been locking since he started trying to touch me. When did my father get this nasty I will never understand.  Rose I think has an idea but she stays quiet. I use to love him till I seen him hit mom now I hate him and wish him dead.