Chapter 4

Right after I calm down from crying my mom comes in and we talk. I tell her it didn't go sexual just him touching my butt, breast and vagina. I also tell her he rubbed my vagina once. Jake held us both while we cried and he promised not to let anyone hurt us ever again. He kissed our heads and held us. Jared went off to order pizza and came back to tell us it was time to eat. We sat in the living room to eat while watching a movie. I laid my head on Matt's shoulder and so did Rose. We both fell asleep snuggled to him. He was so comfortable that falling asleep came east and I felt safe for once.

I felt myself being picked up and carried to my room. Jake laid me down gently and kissed my head. He tucked me in and kissed my head again. Before he left I woke hugged him. I held on tight cause he let off safe and comfort vibes which I knew we all needed.

"thanks Jake....thanks for taking care of us and being good to my mom. She is a awesome woman...so please don't hurt her", I said yawning and laying down.

Sitting on my bed he gathered me close and kissed my head. This man even though a stranger made me feel more then safe and I actually trusted him.

"sweetheart I swear I will never hurt your mom or you girls. I love your mom....all three of us do and we would die first before letting any more harm comes your way. So rest assured your safe and so is your mom. Get some sleep sweets we go shopping tomorrow. Also know if you need anything don'thesitate to ask".

I yawn and pass out. I start having the same dream and I start screaming and crying. Jared is shaking me trying to wake me and when he does I start to sob again. Matt took me and I calmed down. Mom was in Jake's arms in tears as Rose walked in rubbing her eyes. I feel so guilty waking them all up now. This is why I hated to sleep I always had nightmares and would wake up screaming and crying.

"is she okay? ",Rose asks yawning as she looks at Matt holding me. I continue sobbing. I fell horrible waking all of them. Guilt so much guilt.

"yes sweets go back to bed",Jared said kissing her head. Rose nods and heads back to bed yawning while stumbling out the door.

"it's okay baby... Shhh. Its okay I swear you are safe",Matt says trying to reassure me but it is hard to believe knowing my father is out there doing whatever he wants and maybe to some other poor unsuspecting girl.
I nodded into his chest as he rubs my back. Jared sat on the other side and kissed my head. I hugged him and apologize for being a burden. I felt like one and since Ryan dumped me I have no one to vent to.

"honey its not a problem and your not a burden. We got you ladies and we swear you will remain safe here with us",he said kissing my head.

I nodded and yawned.
"sleep sweets",Matt said kissing my forehead. We went shopping the next day and Matt stuck close to me. The only thing that scared me was my father showing up and calling my mom a whore. Matt crushed me to his chest and I began to shake in fear. Jake got into my dad's face and said something causing my dad to walk away pissed. I could tell Jake wanted to kill him they all did.

When we went to eat I picked at my food as Matt sat by me trying to get me to eat more. I kept hearing the words fat over and over.

"girls eat and relax the district attorney is our friend and the case against your father will hold. He will go away for what he has done",Jake said rubbing my arm. All I can eat is very little as I dread everything happening around me.

"lets go home and put our stuff away and watch a movie ladies", is said as the guys lead us out.

Jake pays and we leave. Days later we get home from school and find out mom is pregnant and Jake and his brothers are werewolfs. I got so scared and worried that we would have to leave. When I asked if we have to leave since we aren't their kids. Jake growled and pulled me into his arms. He was pissed that I even thought any of that.

He hugged me tight and kissed my head. He never treated us differently but I assumed since we aren't blood related me and Rose were just extra issues they got stuck with.

"your our daughters and they will accept you or deal with three very pissed off alphas",he said hugging me while I cried. I hated crying and it seems that is all I do lately while these men try to comfort me. I'm really happy for mom and I'm thrilled she looks so content but what if our father succeeds in getting us. I know he will most likely try to rape me but I can't let him rape Rose. She doesn't deserve any of that either.

Damn I seriously miss Ryan I just want to hug him and let him know how everything is going now. How we live in a really nice mansion how three men claim us as their kids and how I never felt so safe. The only time I felt this safe was with Ryan but he dumped me die to finding out about my dad touching me. Something I never told him and he said I was fat another thing that hurts a lot.

Matt picked up Rose and spins her around while they both laugh.
She threatened to puke and he stops.