Chapter 3

I ate very little cause my nerves were fried even though I felt calm I was still nervous. I sat staring off before going to my room and laying on the bed in tears again. I seemed to be doing this alot lately. I tried to call Ryan again but got nothing. I texted him and got nothing still. Pain from not hearing from him hurt alot as more tears slid down my face. I laid there till Matt came in and sat beside me. He rubbed my back as tears fell.

Rubbing my back he sighed.
"what's wrong sweetheart? You know your safe here and we will protect you ladies. You need to eat more cause we know you picked at your food at dinner. You can eat here and no one will say shit", he said stroking my hair.

I just shrugged and laid there.
"I miss Ryan, I say hoarsely, I can't get ahold of him. I tried calling and texting but nothing",I say wiping my face. He rubbed my back as I cried more. I felt alone even though there was three men here,my mom and my sister. Matt kisses my head and pulled me into his arms gently. I really needed comfort right now. Before we could talk my phone dinged. I got a message and eased away to see it.

Matt eased away and kissed my head.
"see if its your boyfriend sweetheart. Come out after so we can watch a movie. I got popcorn and soda".

"okay Matt thanks for.. Everything ",I say unlocking my phone. He chuckled dropped a kiss on my head and left.

"your welcome sweetheart",he says leaving as I open my messages. Ryan texted me and I got a sinking feeling from it. Great everyone knew we hotta talk was code words for this isn't working we gotta break up.

We gotta talk Sarah

I felt sick but replied back that tomorrow at school was fine. I dropped my phone and went to join everyone for family movie night and I kept quiet about the message from my boyfriend. I pretended everything was just peachy as we sat to watch a movie. Soon I feel asleep on Matt's shoulder and so did Rose. Jake carried us to bed and tucked us in. I felt him kiss my head and I smiled he was being what a dad should be not a perverted sicko that tries to touch his daughter inappropriately.

Tomorrow we go to school and I find out why Ryan needs to talk to me. I wake up at six and get ready. We went shopping and I got alot of new clothes and makeup. I dressed cute but didn't want to overdue it. I felt pretty as I got to the table and Rise smiled at me. She had on her favorite clothes she picked yesterday.

After eating very little I brushed my teeth and a bodyguard drove us to school. I was a senior this year and Rose was a junior. We both are really smart and got high grades. At school he walks us both in and another bodyguard follows Rose while Rich comes with me. Ryan pulls me away a little to talk. I'm a bunch of nerves as he looks at me blankly.

I knew something was up cause I got no hug or kiss from him when we saw each other. He looked stressed and tired. I instantly got worried as he stared right through me. So unlike my Ryan.

"what's wrong Ryan?",I asked getting nervous.

He sighed.
"Sarah we can't be together anymore. Your fat,damaged and I know your dad touches you",he said walking away. I heard a growl behind me and when I turned Rich was there looking pissed. I burst into tears as he hugged me tight whispering soothing words. I had to leave I couldn't be here today. He pulled me close rushing to get out the door as I broke down.

"Rich, I sobbed, please take me home...please".

He kissed my head and nodded. Turning I ran into my dad. He smiled and grabbed at me but I backed up swatting at his hands as panic set in.

"you know no-one loves you Sarah. Look what Ryan did you should come with me cause your mom doesn't even want you. Even those men your mom is with don't want you. Nobody wantsyou like I do".

"get away from me you sick bastard!!",I yell. Rich puts me behind him as the other bodyguard comes with Rose. Both take defensive positions in front of us. Our father runs out as school security comes. The bodyguards pick us up and run to the car and we head home. I can't stop the shaking or the tears as they drive us home. I can't stop the shit Ryan said running through my head on repeat.

All I can think is what Ryan said and what my dad said. Tears keep running as we are ushered into the house. Jake is the first person I see and I run to. He holds me as I sob. Stroking my back then he growls again.

He leads me to my room and I tell what dad tried to do and keep what Ryan said to me to myself.  I keep sobbing as he sits holding me. Soon mom joins and is filled in and she loses it like me. We both cry and Jake has Jared come get me so he can talk with her. Jared scoops me up and we go to the living room to chill or so he says. As we sit the detective was called and we have to tell them what my dad tried.  He is being hunted and will hopefully be put in prison soon so I can finally relax and not look over my shoulders.

Detectives are called and told what he did to me. It seems like my life just sucks right now.