chapter 2

Eva and Stampy decided to go on another walk, They quickly passed hit the targets lair, They quickly paddled across the river, There was staires leading to a waterfall, They went through the waterfall, finding a girl who looked a little older then them, Her gamer tag said Gabriella, They looked at her in amazement, she was in enchanted diamond boots, Gabriella said to them both, Hello have some golden apples, they took the golden apples and ate them in fright, Gabriella then said sit at the table and we can talk. Eva and Stampy decided to tell her all that had happened, she was amazed, Gabriella then said l know the war story, l was there l ran away, May l help you asked Gabriella, Eva and stampy said sure. she then gave them Enchanted diamond armour, before putting on her own, They decided to go mining, They digged along way when Eva asked Gabriella if she knew hit the target, Gabriella answered and said jerkface, Comes in and trys to take my jewel finding compass, She then started mining again, then they found a cave full of diamonds and Emerald ore, They mined all of it, When Gabriella and Eva came across two weird looking ores, Gabriella mined the Aqua looking block while Eva mined the green, Suddenly it went on a necklace, They fainted, And when they woke up was pooring milk in their mouths, When they fainted the gems had told them what they were used for, They told Stampy everything, he was amazed, he then said lets use the gems to defeat hit the target, then tnt exploded and they saw somebody his gamertag said munching brotato, Gabriella stared and waTed him for destroying he diamond mine. munching Brotato then said call me Tyler noobs, before fist bumping Gabriella he then said will you be my girl friend, Gabriella said yes, then Stampy asked Eva if he could be her girlfriend, Eva said yes. Then Tyler started throwing love potions everywhere, Then he saw Eva and Gabriella trying to kiss him, he then ran with to girls behind him, Stampy quickly poured milk on them both, They both got mad at Tyler after Stampyy had told them what happened, Then Gabriella quickly told Tyler everything that happened before he came,Then Tyler said lets make this army using the power of your jems.

mention a user