Chapter 3

Soon everyone started coming up with ideas about the army, Evas idea was a wolf army, munching Brotato was an army of iron golams, Stampy said snow golams, and Gabriella said what about snow golams with powers so Eva and gabriella said lets do all our ideas, so Eva quickly put a book in hit the targets lair saying, battle tommow at your house, then she went. lt was the next morning, Emerald started taming wolfa and taming them they had about 50 wolfs they were in Evas bedroom. Tyler made Iron golams and put them in the study. Then Stampy went to collect some snow golams (they are at Stampy and Evas House) soon Stampy had 50 snowgolems in his bedroom, Eva and Gabriella made them have super powers, now it was time to battle hit the target, They brought there army with them and had there swords out, they were at hit the targets lair now, there standing there was hit the target and his iron golem army, then when he saw the jems on Evas and Gabriella neck, he said the magic stones,then the war begun, Some time passed and now there were only 11 wolf and 2 iron golams, Eva and the team started attacking hit the target while the wolfs attacked the iron golams, soon the iron golams were dead, but hit the target wasent, they almost killed hit the target but he managed to run away, Dam it said Tyler and Eva, Then Stampy said it is my birthday tommow, so quickly everybody went to Evas house to craft him presents, soon it was his birthday, they all headed to the city and booked a hotel for them all, Stampy was excited, it was present time, first he read Gabriellas card and opened her present,it was heavenly Enchanted boots, he put them on right away, now he read Evas card then he opened the present, it was a pet dog, he tamed it quick and got it for a pet, now he read Tylers card in the card there was 50 ingots of gold, Then He thanked everybody. Then everybody started watching tv, the karate tv channel. The next day they went shopping, Stampy bought a pool to be installed in there back yard for 40 ingots and also bought an xbox with four controllers for ten golden ingots. Then they went back to there hotel. They were all happy now. They then said to Stampy that they were taking him to lunar park, They got in the mincart and ride of to lunar park. Soon they got there in excitement, They went to cony island, then they went in the haunted house, Eva and Gabriella ran out.