#STOPTHEHATE

So my best friend is getting hate from some really mean people I shall not speak of this #STOPTHEHATE is something my lovely brother came up with HeyImGabriel so please give credit to him not me. This wattpad user is smart and kind and beautiful and funny but most importantly she is my best friend and nobody messes with my friends of family so please give as much support and love you can too PossiblyPaige. (Starts breaking down in tears) I just lost so much already and I can't lose her too makes me very happy and has accepted me flaws and all she one of the sweetest people I met and it breaks my heart to see her sad so please help her though this depression and if you post hate on this chapter about her I will report and mute you and her followers should do the same (message me and I will tell you how to do it). So please help her #KeepFighting and if you follow her please write a nice thing she done to you or something nice about her with #STOPTHEHATE on her message board.

(A

this is cyber bullying you can actually go to jail for this so please stop also if your bullying because she playing a character like me remember their actually people behind this screen with real emotions and words really do hurt I have dealt with enough and still deal with depression to this day so please don't bully online or anywhere else because I almost committed suicide because words fucking hurt anyways always keep fighting and if your battling depression I am always open to talk either as Cas or not so please don't suffer alone I love you all mishamigos (hugs and kisses to everyone zaps away still crying)