Are you okay?

I Know I hadn't updated but I don't know what to do in this story and my final exam will be Saturday so yeah I will try to update faster have fun.
Guys this chapter will be after 3 months so enjoy.

••••••••••••After 3 months•••••••••••

Arnav's POV
I lived with khushi in the hospital 3 months,I like it she getting better every day,payal tell her everything about her past,I know now her better and good like she was had a car accident when she was 8 years old and her parents died in it.it was so sad for her,she cried every night like you can say before she sleep I help her a lot,I didn't think that I will care about her that much cause she is so different not like the another girls that I dated,and yeah finally she said that I not her husband after cause she was thinking that I was,and Shyam will I didn't tell di about anything cause now she pregnant yeah she will have a baby with that man.
Khushi is still sleeping she looks like child and angel in the same time that why I told you guys that she so different.
I gets up from the bad as I walked she woke up she made a eye contact with me but she broke it with sweet smile.

"Good morning"she said said smile at me

"Good morning khushi"I said and smile back,I walk out of the room when I see the Doctor came next to me

"Mr.arnav,we have good news,you can take khushi to her house but she have to come every Friday for some chick up"he said with a smile,what is going one is this is the smile day Or something.I smile back."okay doctor"I said
After a while aman call me yeah I didn't come to work for 3 hell months.
"Hello aman"I said to him hope that everything is okay cause if not akash was going tell me
"Hello sir,the meeting with Mr.jacombala will be next week in Lucknow"he said I was laughing cause his name is so funny jacombala who the evil person named his son like this.
"Aman,call akash cause he will be the one to go"I said,I don't want to leave khushi in this way Shyam will come back and this time will be more dangerous.
"OKAY,sir"he said and hung up

I enter the room,and khushi was watching  kick (Salman khan's movie)
"Arnavji do you want to watch with me"she said and look at me with 'please' look,but I hate those movies.
"No,and take your thing cause you are going home"I said she jumped from the bad to the closet.
"Yeah I going home again"she said
"I will call payal"I have to tell her
"Hello"she said
"Payal khushi will go home but every Friday she will go the hospital then after 4 pm she will return home again"I said
"Sorry,Arnavji we will go to Lucknow for a month"she said what the HELL
"My dad will be there so we have to go with him can khushi stay in your house for a month"she added

" she can"oh man

"Thanks,bye"she said

"Bye"

Now what,I will take that little monkey to my house,she like a monkey play with everything and talk a lot.

"Khushi,you will go with me"I said to her

"No,I will not going with you"she said

"Yes you are"

"No"she said

"Yes"I said

"No"she said

"Yes"I said

"No"she said

"Yes"I said

"Yes"she said

"No"I said

"Okay okay I going"
I hold her bridal style and she put her arms around my neck.

Note:guys do you want me to make some drama or not,tell me okay and yeah I very sorry for my slow updating.

Kendell swift