Chapter 17

Chapter 17:stuck again

Arnav's POV

When I walked inside the room,I saw blood everywhere it was huge.

I started walking slowly and carefully.i saw a body lying on the floor but couldn't see it cause it was dark there was only a window that came out the lights but I wasn't strong enough to seeing with and it's afternoon.i started to worry about khushi.

I exited for that creepy cottage.i started walking in the forest,trying to put all everything I saw and found in here but it wasn't enough cause all I found was khushi's scarf and all I saw was a dead body laying on the floor,but there was some things.in the cottage ther was number write on the walls,but i couldn't remember it cause it was a little bit dark.Now it's been hours but I didn't find her.

Then I heard a sound but wasn't clear,I started to follow that sound then I saw a restaurant was there.but it wasn't that I always go to,some who I felt some fresh air it was cool but it wasn't that cold,i looked around.i see khushi sitting on chair she was laughing with a lot of people.

I walked through her,she was laughing so hard,I love her beautiful laugh she always looks beautiful.stop it you idiot mind.

"Khushi"I said to her,suddenly she turned her head.we stayed like this for one or two minutes.staring at each other that was worried at first but afte a second it felt something I never ever felt before,just staring at her eyes they looks so beautiful it felt like something shine in them.then she broke my thoughts by just looking in another direction

"Where were you? I have been searching for you all day long"I said but I didn't look in her eyes I was talking with my head in another direction.

"I was hungry,so I remember-wait do you even care,that none of your business"she turned around to look at me. She looks angry.

"If I don't care then why the hell I was searching for you all day,and YES it is my business cause we now stuck who knows where"I said in angry toon,then I look at my watch it was 11 pm.

"Now lets find place to sleep in"I grape her wrist,I was about to walk but she stopped me from walk.

"There a place we can sleep in here"

"What"i gave her a look that said are you kidding

"Yes there some bedrooms cause this is a restaurant and hotel that new couple can sleep in there"what!?,no way I'm sleeping in here.

Now she took my wrist and started to walk to a woman,that woman looks scary.

"We want two bedroom please"she said to the woman.

"There only one bedroom"she smiled at us. And khushi surprised me by the words she said what the woman told us.

"Okay"

aye so sorry that I didn't update I just finished my exams.
So if you want a fast update vote and comment
For the next update 5 votes and 2 comments bye

All love:kendellswift❤️