Chapter 18

Chapter 18: sleeping next an angel

~•ARNAV'SPOV•~

"Okay"WAHT THE......... ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!
She said that new couple come here that means that there's no two beds there's one FREAKING bed.

"Here that is the key"she gave khushi the key.now we are in room 205,the creepy
woman leave me with khushi we enter the room it was the worst room I've ever seen.

••••••••••••••••••••••

Now khushi is sleeping next to me. Yes on the same bed,but yeah I slept next to her once in the hospital so it's not that bad.I couldn't sleep I was thinking about a lot of things,shoot I bet Anjali will be worried.

I tried to sleep but I can't I don't know why though,I close my eyes and then open them again,when I open my eyes.I notice something that I'm sleeping next to an angel. How someone looks so beautiful when they are sleep.WHY I THINKS LIKE THAT she just a girl that looks beautiful while she a sleep.

•••••••••••••••••

I woke up by I hands on my cheek. It was khushi's,God they are so small she was still sleeping,then her eyes were opened
After minute or two she suddenly pull away.

"sorry I didn't do this on purpose
I didn't that my hands were on your cheek"she was nervous that I would yell at her because her hands was on my cheek.

"It's okay let's go"

••••••••••••••••••••••

"Di"

"ARNAV are you okay"

"Hello di sorry but we got lost in the forst
And we found a hotel and stayed in it don't worry you just have to call the driver,bye"I said through the phone,it was Anjali I called her from that phone in this hotel.

"Okay,bye"she hung up the phone.

"So what now"khushi asked me

"She will call the drive then we will go home"she nodded then walked to the creepy woman,crap did khushi took her medicaments this morning. It's already 12:00pm. I think I have some in my pocket,then I ask myself why I care for her that much,I really don't. I put my hands in my pocket trying to find something. Found it.before I go the her,I took a cup of water.

"Khushi"I said

"Take this"I gave her the medicament and the cup. She took it from me and thanks me.

3:00 and the driver didn't come. I wish I have my laptop to do some work. Suddenly I heard a car I stood up and look for the car to see if he is the driver or not. And yes he was the driver. Me and khushi got in the car.

Here a new chapter,I know it's a boring but I got 6 votes and 2 comments so I have to update,thank you guys for 6 votes & 2 comments. Next update will NOT be tomorrow or after tomorrow I think it will be next week we will see.

Love you all:Kendell swift 😍