Chapter-2 (Ren's secret!!!)

"Vam-Vampires..."

I shuttered.How stupid I am!I should have known that.Suddenly Yui grabbed my hand and started running.

"It no used you human!You can't escape from us."

Suddenly Ayato appeared behind me and kanato appeared behind Yui.Ayato pinned my hands behind my back.I tried to kicked him but it no use.Kanato pinned Yui on the floor.

"Don't hurt my sister! You stupid vampire!!I will kill you!!I will kill all of you!!!"

Laito chuckled and leaned toward Yui neck.I can see tear escaped from the corner of her eye.

"Don't!!!!!!"

"Stop it!"

Reiji said.

"We have to treat them with respect.If you want her blood you can have it but not yet."

Not yet! What do you mean?! Reiji,you four-eyed!

"I'll show you your room.follow me"

Reiji said and left.I grabbed Yui hand and started follow him.I somehow trust him.I don't know why.

"This is your room "

Reiji pointed show us a room decorated with many girly thing that I don't like.This can't be my room.

"Your room is next to her"

He said to me.

"And this"

He handed me and Yui  school uniforms.A school uniform!

"Rest for a while and prepared for school"

"School! Are you kiddin-"

"If you live here you'll do what I
say.Now, rest.We are attending night school."

And…he left.I sighed.

"Yui …I'm sleepy. I want to sleep"

"Then let's sleep"

Yui grabbed my hand and entered her room.

"T-that not what I mean.Yui!"

She pulled me on her bed and hugged me tightly.

"Ren...it been a long time you didn't sleep with me"

"It that..."

"Today...a lot of strange things happened and I need you to stay by my side"

She said and I heard her breathing slow down. She is sleeping.I soon started to fall asleep as well.

Ayato's POV

I walked toward human girl room she smelled so good and I want to be her first.I teleported to her room.Ah!there she is.Hugged her brother and fall asleep. How weird. I thought. (That weird for me -_-)

I shaked him.He growled and woke up. As soon as he saw me,his eyes widened.

"What are you doing here?"

He whispered. I smirked as he glared at me.

"Get up and ready for school"

"School!... I almost forgot"

He said and ran out from the room.

"And don't touch my sister. You stupid vampire"

He said and left again. What a brat.

Time skip to school.

Still Ayato's POV