Chapter-5 (Tutored To A Vampire)

Ren's POV

After revealing about my gender to the Sakamaki brothers, Reiji told me to wear girl's uniform but there is no way I'm wearing it.I don't want to wear girl's uniform because it too short .I don't even want Yui to wear it.

"Ren ...are you okay...?"

I looked at to see Yui who looked at me with concerned eyes.We are in the limo now .

"Huh...about what?"

"About tonight..."

Oh yes! Tonight !

Flesh Back

I was called to Reiji's room.

"Reiji...why do you want me to see?"

"I need to asked you a favour..."

Did I just heard Reiji say a favour.That four-eyed vampire asked me for a favour.I starting to get worried.

"Don't worry I don't drink your blood..."

Huuu....

"...yet"

Yet!.What did he mean yet?!.

"Aham...then what is it?"

"To tutored to Shu"

"Shu! You mean that lazy guy who always had his ear phone on"

Reiji nodded his head.

"Why do I have to tutored him?I mean you can tutor him too"

"I don't want to tutored him.His grades get lower and there is no one in this mansion who can tutored him expect you and your sister. And You don't want your sister to tutored to a vampire,right?"

This make a scene. I mean I don't want Yui to tutored to that lazy vampire.Who can tell he did nothing to Yui.So I agreed with Reiji.

"I agree.When should I start ?"

"From tomorrow night..."

"And what can I get for a return?"

Reiji sighed .

"You can keep wearing your boy's uniform...''

End Of Flesh Back

For Yui and for me to keep wearing my boy's school uniform,I agreed to tutored to Shu.I glared at Shu who closed his eyes. He look like sleeping again.I sighed .That stupid lazy vampire.

"I fine,Yui. Don't worry.I can tutored him...."

I guess.Yui gave me a bright smile and I smiled back. The limo stopped in front of the mansion.Okay...Ren ,just turn around and tell Shu to go to study. And I turned around but Shu is nowhere to be found.Stupid Shu!.Now I have to looked for him.

I looked around the mansion find Shu.I find him in the garden,in the bath room,in the living room,in the kitchen and even Yui's room.I really get tired and gave up to tutored to Shu.I walked back to my room .I lied down on my bed and I felt something in my blanket.I pulled up my blanket to see Shu sleeping on my bed.

"Wahhh.... Shu!What are you doing in my bed?!"

Shu opened one eye and then closed again.

"I'm waited for you ..."

"Wait for me...?"

"Reiji told me that you'll tutored for me. So I waited for you here"

Ah right!I have to tutored him.

"Then,what are you doing here?.Come, let's get study"

I went to my study table and sat down .He slowly get up, grabbed a chair and sat beside me.

After two hours had passed, I felt a pressure on my shoulder .I turned my head to see Shu who leaned on my shoulder with his eyes closed.

Shu's POV

After two hours had passed and I started to get sleepy.I leaned on her shoulder and closed my eyes.

"Oi, don't sleep.Get up. You only solved three problem ,remember?"

I felt she poked my cheek.I ignored it.She poked again. Again. Again and again.I started to get annoyed .I grabbed the text book from her hand and answered other question.She looked at paper with wide eyes.

"Y-You answered all the questions in a short time and not wrong.... You are smart "

She looked at me.

"But why is your grades are low?"

"Because I don't like being top one"

I answered truly and leaned on her shoulder again.Inhaling her scent.She smelled so .....sweet.

"O-Oi, don't leaned on me!.Get off"

"I don't want to"

"If you want to sleep then go back to your room."

She shrugged me off.I opened my eyes and saw her neck.Her neck was so perfect.Suddenly I got thirsty.

"I am thirsty..."

I felt her tensed a little .

"T-Then go get water or juice or whatever you want.Just get out off my room!"

She said and stood up from her chair.
Whatever I want,huh?.I grabbed her wrist and pinned her on the table.Her wrists are so tiny.

"What are you doing...?!"

She yelled.

"You said I can get whatever I want..."

I said and leaned toward her neck.I want her blood so badly right now.I waited for on time and sinked my fangs into her neck.

"Ahh...i-it hurt"

I heard her cry.But her blood was so delicious and I can't control myself anymore.She struggled underneath me.Eventually her movements slowly down.I immediately stop drinking.But she already passed out.

I carried her bridal style and placed her on the bed.I licked her neck to clean blood and healed my fangs mark.I leaned on her ear and whispered.

"I'm really glad that you are a girl..."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm really glad that I done chapter-5.^_^

Don't forget to

Like

Comment

Vote

Love ya all~~~^_^