Chapter-3 (Ren's secret Part-2)

Ren's POV

The whole limo ride was silent.Laito tried to stealing Kanato Teddy and Reiji yelled them to stop.Shu was sleep on the Yui shoulder! I glared at him even though he can't see me.Ayato sometime smirked at me and Subaru glared at me and I don't know why.

Time skip to Sakamaki's mansion

I walked out from the limo and went to my room.I looked myself in the mirror .I see the wound on my neck and I remembered what Ayato did to me.My face went red as Ayato's hair. That damn vampire.How could he do that to me??

"You'll have to do what I say..."

"Aghhh......I hate you!!.Wait! I need to tell Yui about what happened..."

I went to Yui's room .I opened Yui's room to see Laito laying on Yui's bed.I grabbed him by the collar.

"You stupid pervert vampire!!! What are you doing here and where is Yui?!"

"I don't know..."

"And then what are you doing here?"

"I am waiting for her..."

He said and grinned.

"Shorty-kun...... You know that?"

"What?"

"You smell is so sweet and strong that I can sensed you from far away..."

He said and walked toward me.
I slowly stepped back until my back hit the wall.He stood in front of me and leaned toward my ear.

"Don't worry,shorty-kun...,I don't drink from a guy..."

He whispered and winked at me.

"Oi ! Get away from shorty.She is mine"

"Ayato-kun...What do you mean by she ??Are...Perhaps shorty-kun is a girl?"

That damn Ayato.

Flesh Back

"You'll have to do whatever I say"

"What!?"

"Then I shall keep your little secret"

"So tell me...wha-"

"Kiss me"

My eyes widened.Did he really say that?!.

"What?!"

"Yeah...kiss me or I'll tell your secret everybody"

"W-what ?!"

What should I do?What should I do?What should I do?.He looked really serious now.

"T-Then closed your eyes"

"Don't want to"

"What?!"

He smirked as I sighed and slowly leaned toward his face.Now,our faces are really close.Our noses are almost touching.And He look directly into my eyes.

"Aghhh......I can't do this!!!!!!!"

I pushed and ran into the locker room.

End Of Flesh Back

"Shorty-kun...are you a girl?"

Laito asked and his face was in front of mine.And that damn Ayato was nowhere to found.
Great! Just great!

"N-No it not-"

"Can I have a look?"

"What?!"

I tried to run but he trapped me between his hands.This is too late to run now.

Laito POV

She tried to run but I trapped her between my hands.She looked at me with wide eyes.She is cute.
From the time,I met with her.I thought that she was so tiny and so protective of her sister.I thought that he so cute.Now he become she.

I started unbuttoned her shirt.I couldn't believed my eyes.She has bandage over her chest.So,Ayato was right.I somehow glad that.

"S-stop it..."

She said .My eyes widened. She right in front me, her shirt revealing opened , her cheeks are red and she really look defenseless. She is automatically seduced me .She didn't even know it.I leaned toward her neck.Her neck is so slender.I inhaling her scent. I can't control myself anymore and bite down her neck.I heard her whined. Her sound was so angelic.I pulled away from her neck and she already passed out.

This gonna be really fun...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mina......I'll post the chapters while I can.And there is Chapter-3...

Don't forget to

Like

Comment

Vote

Love ya all~~~^_^