Chapter 2: A new home

When they both exited the hospital, Jeonghan stopped walking and looked around amused.
"Jeonghan? Why'd you stop? Is something wrong?" Seungcheol questioned Jeonghan.
"Um, no, it's just that I haven't been out here in a long long time.."
"Ahh, really..well, let's go get in my car and take you to your new home~"
"Okay~" Jeonghan smiles at the thought of living in a new home and waddles over to Seungcheol.
As they were walking to the car, Jeonghan ran to the road and was about to cross when Seungcheol heard a car coming, he quickly grabbed Jeonghans wrist and pulled him off the road, preventing him from getting hit.
"Yah, be more careful around roads, you could've gotten hit!" Seungcheol scolded Jeonghan, making him look down and pout. "Sorry.."
"Here, hold my hand" Jeonghan held Seungcheols hand and they both carried on walking to the car.

When they entered Seungcheols house, Jeonghan looked around amazed. "Woww" Jeonghan ran and jumped on the sofa, laying on his front and smiled.
"Aha, you like it here?" Seungcheol asked.
"Yeeeah~" Jeonghan replied.
"Well I'm glad to hear that." Seungcheol smiled and sat on the sofa beside Jeonghan. He switched on the TV where a film was just starting. Jeonghan turned his head to the side, looking at the TV, and just laid there the whole night, silently watching whatever was on the screen.

"Well you're quiet.." Seungcheol turned his head to Jeonghan and noticed that the boy has seemed to have fallen asleep on the sofa beside him.
"So cute.." Seungcheol accidentally thought out loud.
"Well I guess I better take him to bed now.." Seungcheol got up and carried Jeonghan upstairs to his bedroom. He carefully placed him on the bed and pulled the covers over him. Seungcheol then slowly and quietly slipped into the bed with Jeonghan, not wanting to wake him up, and kind of just laid there for a few minutes and took the chance to look at the youngers pretty features, thinking deeply about how his life will change from now on. Then after a short while, he eventually fell asleep too.
"Tomorrow should be interesting.."