New Enemies.

[Courtney's POV.]

I got backstage and Seth went to his locker room and a bunch of divas came up to me.

"You are amazing." "Yeah really amazing." The Bella's say to me.

"You really are Steph and Hunter's daughter?" Summer asked me.

"Yes I am, and thanks girls." I say smiling.

"We love you." Emma said.

"Wanna come celebrate with us all later?" Nattie asks.

"I'd love to." I say.

"Great meet us after the show." Nikki says.

"So did you ever wrestle before?" Nattie asked.

"No, but my father let me start because being a diva means a lot to me, but I used to be the General Manager of ECW, I wanted to take a step into the action. " I stated.

"Yeah I guess being the bosses daughter gets you whatever you want." She says with attitude and they all walk off.
I walk off when I am stopped and pushed to the wall.

"I'm making this clear, I don't like you and I will destroy you."

"Oh Dean, you think I'm scared of you?"

"You should be."

"I'll let daddy know about this, expect a match at Smackdown with the Authority Princess. Booyah!" I say and push past him.

"You're on little girl."

I knock on the door to my dads office. "Come in." I walk in and sit down. "What's up sweetie?"
"You know that crazy guy,the lunatic fringe."

"Ambrose, what about him?"

"He had the nerve to threaten me....I get up and slam my hands on his desk... he knows I got a temper like him... I want him in that ring Monday, he he's gonna know not to mess with this bombshell, I'm gonna show him why I'm the game's daughter and how the big boys play it." I screamed at him.

" He is a dangerous man Courtney, but my daughter and a game is what we do best. I'll make it official."

I went back to the hotel and went to sleep.