Taking on the Lunatic Fringe.

[Smackdown]

(Courtney's POV.)

I was walking around in the hall way when some of the other divas came up to me.

"AJ,are you really facing Ambrose?" Nattie said.

"He is crazy." Emma said.

"Well daddy knows what I can do." I said with a smile.

"Well unlike you some of us actually worked our asses off to be here,not cause we are the bosses precious little daughter." Nikki says.

" Family generation is what makes this company, I mean look at Charlotte she is the divas champion." I say and smirk walking of to the curtain, I see Ambrose there. "Hi lunatic!" I say loudly. "I can't believe they are actually making me vs a girl. This is mad." He says. "It's okay I'll go easy on you." He growls at me as his music starts. He does his thing out there then my music plays and and I go out to the Ring. I did my entrance and the crowd was screaming my name it was so amazing, when I got in the ring I looked at Dean as he stood in the opposite corner the ref rang the bell and he didn't even move he still stood there with this dumb look on his face, I took the opportunity to go for my signature Lights Out. I hit him with it and he fell to the mat, I laughed at him as he got to his feet. He just got up and walked out of the ring.

I stormed off backstage to find him and give him a piece of my mind, instead I found
Seth who made me go with him. We watched the rest of the show and headed back to the hotel room and played video games and ate junk food till we crashed.