Wait you what....?

Today was day off which means me being lazy and no one to bother me...but no I had to go to this stupid thing with my parents and act like I actually wanted to be there.

I wish Seth was here it would be so much funner, I can't wait for it to be over so I can see him. When it was finally finished I went back to my room to see the very person I wanted crashed on the couch, I took a warm shower and put on a yank and sweats, he was still asleep so I ran over and jumped on him. "Hi sleeping beauty!" I yelled at him. "IIh, you're back." He says in a yawn as he gets up slowly. We played video games and watched movies for hours and then Seth moves his head a little closer to mine and kisses me. In shock I pull away really fast, and look away. " I'm sorry, I'm such a idiot, it's just I really like you. Which is crazy cause we just met, but you are amazing. " He says. "Um...Colby listen." I sigh and speak again. " We can't be together. " I say. "Why not, is there someone already? " he asked. "NO! I mean no there is not anyone, I just want to get serious with someone right now, Colby. " I say with tears down my face as I look down. "Oh, Courtney  I...." He starts but just stops.
"Friends? " He finally says. "Yeah friends, and the kiss never happened? Or the other one?" I say. "Other one what... " And before he could finish his sentence I smash my lips against his and pull away. "Oh, I got it. Never happened. " He says and smiles at me.