Fight

I couldn't sleep. I just got up from the bed and get dressed. It's 7:00 AM. I head to my car. Start driving. I parked. There is Kim Mingyu with his fiancé. They are fighting. I walk past them.

         I went in to the shop where Jeonghan and Scoups were making out. 

         "Helll no...." I geeted. They both turned to me. 

           "You should see what we did last night." Scoups smirked. Ugh another terrific visual.

       Today i had an appointment with Vernon. A rapper? I was supposed to tattoo MAC on his wrist. He was such a baby about it. He would accationally curse. He also, tried to hit on me. It did kind of worked. He is good looking. Talking to him, I found out he is half Korean and half American. He has a mix tape labled Macs Fully Loaded. Weird. When I was done he looked at it. He seemed to like it.

              "Wonwoo, are you seeing anyone?" He asked me.

               "No.." I replied.

               "Then, lets go on a date tomorrow night?" He suggested.

                "Sure...." I laughed. Wow was I supposed to say sure. I kind of wanted to go on a date with him.

                "Great. Meet me here at 6:00 pm tomorrow." He payed then left. Huh, why did I say yes.

                 It was pretty obvious that I like Mingyu know. But Vernon is maybe a way for me to get over him. It was clear that Yoona will not give him up. I wondered if Mingyu feels the same way. He is so mysterious. I really am falling for Mingyu after a couple of weeks. I like him no doubt. I sketched his face on a lose piece of paper.

          Today was kind of slow. When closing time comes I grab my stuff and keys. Before I locked the shop I heard soft whispers. I looked at my side. It was Mingyu siting on the wall with a can of soda. He sad. I sit next to him.

          "Whats the matter?" I asked.

          "She is mad at me.." He sighed.

           "Get up." I demanded.

           "What?" He asked.

            "Get up, we're going somewhere." I simply grab his wrist. We walked to my car. I started to drive.

            "Where are we going?" He asked.

             "To get your mind off her." I simply replied. I could see a slight smile coming from him. I smiled to. We drove to a bar. We walked in together. We sat down at a table. He started telling me the whole story.

"So she is mad because I told her I couldn't meet her new friends." He sighed.

"Bitch.." I said under my breath.

"I feel bad." He pouted.

"You really did nothing wrong." I stated.

"You look scary with the tattoos and peircings. But you so.... I don't know. But its good." He laughed. The whole night we talked about each others pasts. We got to know each other better. I think I love him more now.....

"I should go apologize to her. If I want to sleep some where." He sighed.

"Just come stay at my place." I suggested.