Awkward

I might be crazy. But I just allowed him into my house. I think he is drunk because he said thanks that would be great. I drove to my apartment. I open my door and let him in.

       "Go ahead in." I said as I open the door. I locked the door and saw Mingyu looking around. I walk into my room. I grab a blanket and pillow.

        "Hey, so here is a pillow and blanket for the coach. Knowing you probably don't want to sleep in a bed with me." I joked.

         "I'm down if your down." He laughed.

          "Are you serious?" I asked shocked.

          "I mean If you want to." He whispered.

           "Aren't you with someone?" I asked.

            "We aren't doing anything." He laughed. We eneded up sleeping in the same bed together. Mingyu slept on the right and I slept on the left. I was to tired to prevent my self to roll over to him. I could feel his arm around my waist. He would kind of pull me in closer.

       In the morning I was facing his chest. I didn't really move. I was stuck. Wow. I could feel him hug me tighter. No wonder Yoona likes him. No wonder why I like him. I have feelings. I wish we were together. He wakes up a couple minutes later. It wasn't awkward for the both of us. We had breakfast together. Then both drove to work. I'm not a fuck buddy. We went our sepreate ways. Yoona was there mad as hell when she saw us together. Fuck her. She yelled at him. But the best thing is. He told her to shut up. That was great. She glared at me.

Today I meet Vernon for our date. Yay.......... I wasn't busy all day. So I just screwed around. I drew a picture of Mingyu's face. Oh gosh I'm crazy.

"It's 6:00? Aren't you going on your date." Jeonghan asked.

"Yeah... I'll head out." I sighed.

"Stop sighing. It will be fine." He laughed.

"I guess but he isn't Mingyu." I said under my breath. I walked out side and saw Yoona and Mingyu with their dog. Their dog is huge. I'm afraid of dogs. Holy Jisoo......... They waved at me and I waved back. Vernom picked me up. I got into his car. Someone was watching us very closly. I saw Mingyu glare at Vernon. Vernon paid no attention. I had to speak.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"To the beach." He laughed. I thought he would take me for dinner or like a bar. What is he trying to do. Hope he isn't a fuck boi. The whole ride I just played with my lip pericing.

"Why did you get a lip pericing? Not that they're weird. Just a question." He asked.

"It represents the hole my ex left me." I said monotone. He looked at me shocked.

"Just fucking around. I got it when I was drunk." I laughed. He chuckled a little. I made things awkward.

"Why do you like MAC." I asked.

"Well many reasons. Mac and cheese, Mac computer, and ect. But to me MAC is an acronym for. Make Anything Capable." He explained. Damn so poetic.