Chapter One: The Terra Host Club

"Hello princess, I hope you've had a nice day. Your eyes are as blue as the sky in the afternoon, so flawless and vivid. Your lips are as red as this rose, the symbol of our love..."

Tamaki Souh was standing by a stand with a cat statue on it, muttering things to himself in a flirtatious tone of voice. The other Host Club members stood around and stared at him with narrowed eyes.

"Is Tono seriously practising the new flirting lines he wrote last night?" the twins, Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachiin, asked, looking over at the Vice President.

Kyouya Ootori, nicknamed the 'Shadow King' because he was the one who usually gave Tamaki ideas for cosplay, looked up from his black book at the twins' question, looked up from writing in his black book at the twins' question. He looked over at Tamaki, who had whipped out a green rose out of nowhere, and sighed.

"It appears so yes," Kyouya sighed, pushing his glasses up his nose.

The host club were currently at Nekozawa's mansion. The creepy cat lover was hovering by the door, his annoying cat puppet Balzenuff on his hand. Mitzkuni 'Honey' Haninozoka and Takashi 'Mori' Morinozoka were standing by a blue stone, Honey looking up at it with wide eyes.

Nekozawa started laughing creepily. The twins, seeming to not have noticed Nekozawa standing there, jumped in shock.

"Mwaha, whatever you do, don't break that stone," Nekozawa says in that creepy way of his to Mori and Honey. "Bad and strange things will happen if you do.".

"What would happen Neko-Chan?" Honey asked, clutching Usa-Chan to his chest. Nekozawa didn't answer, he just disappeared into the shadows.

"That was creepy," Hikaru says.

"And totally random," Kaoru adds. Kaoru jumps in shock as Honey practically jumped on him.

"Kao-Chan, want to come with me and Takashi to get some cake?" Honey asks, jumping off and grabbing the younger Hitachiin twin's hand and pulling him away. Mori grunted as he followed behind them.

"You know, I've always wondered how Mori-Senpai sounds when he actually talks more," Haruhi says.

"You and me both," Hikaru mutters.

Tamaki's eyes widen as he spots something in the corner. Running over to it, he accidently ran into the stand holding the blue stone.

The blue stone started wobbling violently, getting closer and closer to the edge. Time seemed to slow down as the stone fell off the edge, falling down toward the ground. When the stone hit the ground it shattered into millions of pieces, the pieces flying in opposite directions.

Silence.

"What have you done Tono?!" Hikaru asks, looking silently panicked as he broke the silence. "You just did a Haruhi! Nekozawa-Senpai said that something bad will happen if you broke the stone!"

"Stop panicking Hikaru, nothing's happening," Haruhi snapped. "And what do you mean Senpai did a 'Haruhi?'"

Before Hikaru could say anything the pieces started glowing a dark blue. The pieces moved along the ground like a predator gaining up on their prey, coming back together into the stone. Everyone stared, perplexed, as a blue portal formed, growing as big and wide as the wall behind it.

"What the fuck?" Hikaru questioned.

The portal continued to expand, expanding all ways as it seemed to move, swallowing up everything in the Nekozawa mansion. Everything went black as the portal swallowed up Haruhi, Tamaki, Kyouya and Hikaru.