Chapter Three: The Other Side of Things

"Hello Earth versions of Mitzkuni, Kaoru and me! I'm Takashi Miyamoto! And this is Mitzkuni Hayashi, my cousin. And that over there is Kyouya Oshiro. So it's true! You do look exactly like us!"

The remaining Earth members were standing in line at a cafe, talking with the Terra versions of Kyouya, Mori, Honey, Tamaki and Hikaru. They were already annoyed with Terra-Mori: the teen hadn't taken a break in talking yet.

"Oooh, you three look like Mitzkuni, Takashi and Kaoru," the raven haired teen remarks, gawking at said people. "Why is that?"

Terra-Kyouya really did looked identical to the Kyouya from Earth. The same black hair, the same dark brown eyes. But rather than the smart, four-eyes Kyouya they were used to, this one seemed to be the dumbest person in the universe. The white button up shirt he wore was done up wrong, buttons placed into the wrong slits and some missed. He wasn't wearing any glasses and his hair was sticking up all over the place as if he didn't know how to use a comb.

"We are them Kyou-Chan," Honey says from where he was sitting on Mori's shoulders. "What happened to you? And where's the cake?"

Kyouya directed his gaze to Honey. "Did you shrink Mitzkuni? How did you do it? I want to shrink too! Shrink me!"

"Kyouya, leave the Earth people alone," Terra-Mori scolded. "They're from another world; we have no idea what they have seen in that world. So Earth-Mitzkuni, why are you so short? I was wondering myself. You look like you're in Elementary school; you know, I've heard that insomnia effects someone's height; do you suffer from insomnia Earth-Mitzkuni? And —"

As Terra-Mori started talking on and on - and not seeming to take a breath - Terra-Honey turned to face his Earth counterpart. He really did resemble Honey - or how Honey would look if he actually looked seventeen.

"It's nice to finally meet my earth counterpart," Terra-Honey says to Earth-Honey. "Although I already knew what I looked like when I was in elementary school."

"At least we know what Honey-Senpai looks like if he actually looked seventeen," Kaoru sniggered.

Terra-Mori came up in between Kaoru and his Earth counterpart, draping his arms around each of their shoulders. Kaoru jumped in surprise but Mori didn't react at all. He just stayed as emotionless as usual.

"You're the Earth version of Kaoru right?" Terra-Mori asked. "At least you're not a tsundere." He turned his head to look at his Earth counterpart. "And you're me in another world! How are you? What do you do for a living?"

"..."

"Cat got your tongue? Did you ever go to school and learn how to speak? Or do you have some sort of disability that keeps you from speaking? Wait, I know — you're the strong, silent type aren't you? I've read enough novels to know what 'types' are. And —"

"Uh Takashi-Senpai, I think you should stop talking," the Terra version of Tamaki squeaks, pulling on said man's jacket.

"Why?" Terra-Mori asked.

"Because it's our turn to order something," the Terra version of Hikaru whispered.

Terra-Mori looked up to see that he was now standing in front of the counter, the server staring at him with narrowed eyes, looking annoyed.

"Uh yes ..." Terra-Mori nodded, looking up at the menu board above the server's head. "I'll just have a Chai Latte. Hmm ... what do you want Earth Takashi? Nothing ...? OK, I'll get you a Chai Latte since I love them and you're me. What about you Earth Kaoru? You are Kaoru right? I saw the other one before and he looked exactly like you ...then again, our Hikaru and Kaoru look exactly alike ... oh wait, your order ..."

"Just get me whatever you want," Kaoru sighed, already annoyed with hearing Terra-Mori's voice. He liked silent Mori better.

"I'll have a cake Terra-Takashi," Honey said.

"What kind of cake?" Terra-Mori asked. "They have big cakes, little cakes, strawberry cakes, chocolate cakes, round cakes, square cakes —"

"Mitzkuni will just have a small strawberry cake," Mori interrupted his Terra counterpart, causing said counterpart to look at him with wide eyes.

"So you can speak?"

"..."

The present Terra and Earth citizens all left the chatterbox to order their food and outside of the cafe. There were people sitting at tables and leaning against the windows but they paid them no mind. Terra-Tamaki led them to an unoccupied table and sat as close to the wall as possible, trying to conceal himself as best he could.

"What's wrong Terra-Tama-Chan?" Honey asked, sitting in between Mori and Kaoru.

"Tamaki-Senpai doesn't like being seen," Terra-Hikaru explained. "Kyouya-Senpai, you're sitting on my hand."

Terra-Kyouya looked down and asked, "what's your hand? I get hands and feet mixed up."

"The one you're sitting on," Terra-Hikaru explained.

"Really? I thought that was your lung."

"Yeah ... my lung fell out of my chest onto the seat," Terra-Hikaru said slowly, as if he was talking to the stupidest person on the earth. Which Terra-Kyouya was.

"Out of your chest? How did it get out?"

Terra-Hikaru decided to not answer that question in case of more stupid questions from Terra-Kyouya. As Terra-Kyouya started tapping on the table and humming something that sounded like a children's nursery rhyme, Terra-Tamaki started explaining everything to the Earth members, going on about what this world was like and about magic.

"What kind of magic do you posses Terra-Tama-Chan?" Honey asked curiously.

"We usually don't talk about it, but I can take away a person's senses," Terra-Tamaki told him. "Mitzkuni can take on the form of someone he has touched."

"I can erase people's memories!" Kyouya perked up. "But the magic sometimes takes effect on me too."

That explains Terra-Kyouya's mental state.

"I can levitate things!" Terra-Mori reveals, appearing at their table with a tray of their orders. "Hikaru can control the four elements and Haruhi can connect two people's souls together which allows them to use each other's magic, if they can use magic. What's wrong Earth-Me? Don't like Chai Lattes? Why didn't you say so? I'll have it then, you'll have to get your own thing. What's wrong Earth-Mitzkuni? This isn't the cake you're used to? So cake doesn't move around in Earth? Weird!"

Please. Shut. Up, the people occupying the table thought simultaneously.

"Hey Terra-Mori-Senpai," Kaoru interrupted Terra-Mori.

"Just call me Takashi. There's no 'Mori' in my name anywhere. By the way —"

"What magic can I do in this world?" Kaoru asked.

"Kaoru —"

Terra-Mori was interrupted by a shout a little distance away. Two people who were dressed in guard clothing and brandishing spear were pointing at them, shouting, "there's the Castors! Get them!"

"Oh shit," Terra-Mori sighed. "We're screwed. And I haven't even drunk some of my Chai latte."

As you can tell, Terra-Mori talks a lot. If you're curious about how much he talks, I can write three chapters of just him talking, two thousand words each chapter. He usually talks about random things and gets sidetracked easily.