Chapter Two: Terra-Renge

This world was so different to Earth. There were two suns; one looked like the regular sun but the other one was blue. And the sky. Instead of being blue with white clouds, the sky was like a light green and there were no clouds. And there were islands floating in the sky.

"How do you keep the islands in the sky?" Tamaki asked, staring up at an island floating right above them as if it would fall down on them any minute.

"Magic, how else?" Terra Kaoru says, shrugging as if it were obvious.

"You're joking," Hikaru laughs. "There is no way magic exists."

"Oh, if that's the case, how are the islands floating, huh?" Terra Kaoru snapped. "They're certainly not floating up there with twenty thousand balloons and birds."

"So, magic is real here?" Haruhi asked.

"Yeah," Terra Kaoru answers, folding his arms behind his head lazily. "Magic is infused into the environment, making the islands float. The magic is empowered by that blue sun." Terra Kaoru pointed up at the blue sun.

"In our world, there's only one sun, and it empowers the day," Hikaru says. "And the moon empowers the night."

"The yellow sun does that too," Terra-Kaoru says slowly, as if he were talking to a three year old. He pointed up at the yellow sun too.

Terra-Kaoru turned on his heel and stalked off, not even turning to see if the Earth members were even following. The Earth members preferred Earth-Kaoru to Terra-Kaoru any day.

"I'm going to start calling this Kaoru 'Terror' Kaoru," Tamaki muttered. Terra-Kaoru, seeming to have heard him, whirled around and glared at the Earth Tamaki.

"Did you just call me 'Terror' Kaoru?" he demanded.

Tamaki gulped and held his hands up in defence. Trying to change the subject so that he wouldn't be on the receiving end of Terra-Kaoru's wrath, Tamaki said, "you really have to meet our Kaoru! I wonder how the real one will react to seeing you!" Tamaki did not expect to get a shiny black boot to his face.

"So, are you saying that I'm the fake one?" Terra-Kaoru demanded, grabbing the dazed Tamaki's collar and pulling him up to glare at him. "This is my world, so that makes me the real one! Your Kaoru is the fake one, not me!"

"OK, we get it," Kyouya sighed.

Terra-Kaoru let Tamaki's collar go and straightened up. He walked to the edge of the cliff and said, "that's the town Ouran. That's where the host club is, and you lot are going to need some magic."

"Woa, we get to use magic?" Hikaru piped up.

"There's an Ouran here too?" Haruhi added.

Terra-Kaoru looked over at his twin's counterpart and his face filled with realisation. "Oh, you don't have magic in your world, don't you? Like I said, magic is infused into the nature and we can that to create magic weapons and even put it into everyday items. That was until the king banned it."

"Magic is banned here?" Haruhi asked.

"The King is afraid of what people could do with magic because his wife died in a magic accident," Terra-Kaoru explained. "So he ordered every magic item to be destroyed and every magic user to be killed."

"Magic user?" Tamaki repeated, perplexed. This world was defiantly different from theirs.

"People with magic infused into their bodies. Whilst most people use magic items, there are people who can use magic from their bodies; they're called Castors," Terra-Kaoru explained. "Me and everyone in this world's host club are Castors."