t h i r t y - t w o

T E R R A

I pop open the sewer cap and I see Brayden standing around looking for me to show up, "Bray." I say and he jumps not knowing I am right next time him. "Terra? What the hell are you doing in a... sewer?" He asks with a disgusted look on his face. "I'll explain later. But right now, you need to get down here." I get out of the hole to let Brayden down as I follow right behind him. I close the sewer cap and I hear a *splash* as my feet hit the ground. Brayden pinches his nose shut from the smell. Luckily, I've already gotten use to it.

"Terra, really, what are we doing here?" He asks and follows me to the lair. "Just, come on I'll explain later."

    We stepped inside and he was in shock, "Brayden, just please don't freak-" I stopped talking when Brayden's face went white. He was staring directly at Raphael, Leo, and Karai. He stepped back slightly. "Listen to me, they are only here to help us." He shook his head and came back to reality.

     After 45 minutes of explaining, Brayden had finally calmed down, "So they're after me?" He questions. "He's after us. All of us. And if we don't do something about it soon, it's over." I state and Brayden nods. "He has a plan. But that's up to me to find out and bring back to you, " Karai explains and we nod in unison. "Train her, Leo. She has it in her. You could use her help."

L E O

By what she said, I could clearly tell that this was Splinters daughter. They're are so alike yet so different, it amazes me. She is wise like him, but sometimes her anger defeats herself. She has great fighting skills, yet she is so young. Then I see something behind Karai. Not a shadow, but a light. Am I the only one who sees this? I slightly move Karai to the side and look down.

It's Splinter's staff.

     Karai may have said what she did, but they are Splinters words. I have to train her. "Better start now than later. Come on Terra." I call as I have her follow me into the dojo.

"Terra you have to tell me right now. Do you want me to do this? To train you?" I ask her just to make sure this is what she really wants. "You realize that you training with us is not going to be easy. It requires hard work, strength, and a lot of confidence." She nods and I continue talking, "This is not going to be easy. Especially because they're looking for you and they'll stop at nothing. We just have to give a harder fight. We will win. I won't let him hurt my family." She gave me a questioning look and I know why. "You are family Terra." After those words left my mouth, I have never seen a brighter smile. She embraced me in a tight bear hug. I threw my arms around her and held her close to me. I love her, I love her like a sister. "I love you, Leo." She says and I can hear her sniffle. She's crying? "I love you too, Terra."

"Like a brother." She reminds me and I say, "Like a sister." With a smile.

T Y L E R

The large mutant took me within his grasp and handled me with no care whatsoever. He pushed me around, not caring if he shoved me into a wall or two, while we finally reached the dungeon below the throne room. He threw me into a cell and locked it. "I'm surprised he hasn't killed you for what you've done."

"Splinter is already dead what more could he want?"

"You will never understand, child." And with that, he took his anger and pride to Shredder and left.

I don't understand, I thought he really only wanted Splinter dead. I could see him wanting to kill the turtles too but why Terra and Brayden? And why did they feel as if they needed to kill her parents?

T E R R A

"Good now do that again." Leo repeated. I used all of my power and got a final kick on the dummy in front of me. "You did great." Leo says as he gives my shoulder a light shove. I smile and respond, "Thanks."

I walk outside of the dojo and I can see the Raph isn't in the kitchen with Brayden, Mikey, and Donatello. "Where's Raph?" I ask and Brayden pointed pointed to the exit. "He went out? Now? It's almost midnight." I say and they just shrug. I know they all said it was safer for me to be in the house but I can't.

I just can't.

I waited for everyone to fall asleep and once they did, I grabbed my suit. Ready for another round?

---------------------
sorry it took me a while to update finals were this week and I was studying and it was just... blahhhh but I'm back so I hope you guys are liking it!!
-julianna<3