t h i r t y - f i v e

T E R R A

     I try to sleep but I can't. Every time I close my eyes, horrid images take over my mind. I've lost it. I've lost all hope and I don't want to move on. There is nothing in this world that can make me happy again if I lost them too. I hear the door creek open and a dim light shines through the dark room. "He wants to see you." One of his mutants orders. He comes towards the cell and unlocks it and takes my small weak arms in his large hands and pulls me out.

     He brings me up and I am once again standing before the man who ruined my life. "Terra Young." He speaks and comes towards me. He brings his hand to my face and I flinch away from his touch, "Get away from me." I squeak. My small voice make him chuckle as he brings his covered face inches away from mine, "I am not afraid of you nor will I listen to you." He says and pushes me to the ground. "You're weak and powerless. Just like your father." Tears threaten to spill but I won't let them fall. Not in front of him. "Don't speak of my father."

"You never knew who your father was, did you?" I sit up and look at him. "What?" I whisper.

"You're father worked for me." No. He couldn't have.

"What are you talking about?"

"He wasn't who you thought he was. He was never home was he?" He pushes.

"No he wasn't." I hesitate.

"Never came home after work?" He presses and I shutter, "Rarely." I admit.

"He tried to leave. To run away."

"He wouldn't leave without me." I fire back but he laughs.

"When they left a little while back, on that "business trip" they said, your mother wanted to go back and get you. Unfortunately he broke his promise with me and I made him suffer for it, " The walls seem to be closing and my breathing is getting heavier, "and I have thought about you for a while, Terra." My face twists with confusion as he takes my face between his large hands and his evil eyes burn into mine, "What do you want from me?" My voice comes back stronger.

"I want you to suffer." It feels as if he punched me in the stomach and fear is the only thing I am feeling. I can't hold back anymore. The tears spill and I try my best to speak, "Why?"

"Hurting you won't only give me the satisfaction of torturing you and your family but it will also make the turtles suffer," I can't stop crying. I can't. No matter how strong I want to be at this moment I just can't, "and once I have the turtles I will decide what I will do with you then." He's dehumanizing me. I am not an animal. I am a human being. I know I have made mistakes in my life but hell I do not deserve this. Neither did my parents. Neither do the turtles.

R A P H A E L

"Ready?" Leo asks as we stand at the top of Shredder's lair. I take deep breathes attempting to calm myself down. "Raph, " Mikey says and puts a hand on my shoulder, "You know what you're doing. Just stay calm, focus, and everything will be alright. She'll be okay." Mikey reassures me. This kid may annoy me at the worst times possible, but I love him. I give him a slight nod, "Let's go." I order and we sneak down into the throne room.

I can see Terra on the ground before the Shredder. He's hitting her, kicking her, and treating her like dirt. My temper begins to rise but I have to control it. Nothing can go wrong. Not now. I can't mess this up. Breathe. I think and my body becomes calmer. "Karai!" His voices booms. Her thin figure walks into the room and she kneels before him. "Yes F-Father." She hesitates. "Hit her." He commands. She looks up at cruel man and then to Terra. "What?" She almost whispers as my brothers and I move closer to the scene. "I said hit her!" He shouts and Terra begins to shake. "You want to hurt her. Not me." Karai says through gritted teeth. He freezes. "You will do what I tell you."

"No." She pushes. Karai stop! You're going to get yourself killed! I think to myself. If she doesn't stop where she's at this won't end well.

"I am your Fa-"

"You are not my Father." She finishes and attacks him. She brings out her katana blade as Foot Soldiers begin to pile in the the throne room. I look over to Leo and he nods.

T E R R A

      "You are not my father." Oh no, Karai. But that is not the worst thing she could have done. This is. She brings out her katana blade and strikes his armor and starts attacking him. The man who has lied to her for her entire life. Soldiers flood into the room as I attempt to get up but suddenly, I am not on the ground anymore. A pair of strong arms wrap around my body quickly as we move quickly through the scene. I look up as his red bandana catches my eye. A single tear rolls down his cheek and my heart aches for him.

     He brings me into another room, "Stay heah'." He says in a forceful tone. "Raph-"

"I already lost Splinter, Terra and I'm not losin' you too." My heart begins to break. The tears come back and I grab him and hold him close. "Please. Please come back to me." I beg as I hold him tighter. "Promise me." I said but he didn't respond. "Promise me." I repeated. He brought my face between his hands and looked at me. He brought his lips to mine before he said, "I love you." And he ran out of the small room. "Raph!" I shouted but he was already gone.

And he never promised.

-------------------------------------------
Vote and comment!! Love you guys

-julianna<3