30: Late Night Sledding

Taylor's POV
Today we are Sledding. But first we have to go buy sleds or at least find some. We woke up early and had eggs for breakfast. We or should I say the kids went through the entire cabin looking for sleds while the adults talked. We found nothing. So we are now waiting on the adults to get dressed and ready to leave.

"Mommy?" I yell while Cody and Skylar yell at Uncle Ben.

"What?" She shouts back.

"Can we go yet?" I scream.

"Yeah, hold on we need to get the boys and drop Sam off at the airport or someplace," She says running down the stairs.

"Sammy?" I yell.

"Tay, hold your horses we are coming, ok, munchkin," Sammy says leading Laura down the stairs.

"Let's go kids, turns out Josh and Liam are in the van, Jena!" Mommy shouts. We all make it to the van and get in. Ben, and Mommy, Cody and I, Jenny and Skylar, Sammy and Laura, and Joshy and Liam. We drop off Sam at the airport which was like a five hour drive. Then we get sleds from a nearby Target and head back to the cabin but with two cars. Ben, Mommy, and Jena went in the small extra rental car while the kids and the others went in another. We sang and played I-Spy all the way there.

We made it to the cabin by five o'clock at night. Joshy made dinner while Skylar, Cody and I went sledding up and down the hill which is along the backside of the cabin. We had to climb up the hill after sledding down which made it harder to keep going.

"Hey kids, how about we have a little competition, Liam, Jena, and I will pull you up after you go down all at the same time, Liam you take Skylar, Jena, Cody, and Taylor you're with me,"Mommy said while they walked over to us. The kids loaded up on the sleds. Liam decided to stand at the bottom of the hill, Jena got on with Cody and Mommy got on the sled with me.

"One, Two, Three!" We all shouted at once before pushing off. Skylar flew pasted Liam, he went chasing after her, Jena fell off the sled, but we were still fine we just ended up far from the top. Mommy gets up and grabs the rope and starts running. Liam makes it to Skylar and they start. Jena collects Cody and they start.
I fall off a few times before we make it to the top second. Liam made it first, they had better tactics. Cody made it last because Jena slipped and he went back down.
••••
We had spaghetti for dinner. Then watched movies or late night hot-tubbing.
Then went to bed in the same arrangement as last night except Sam and Laura had left.
A/n
Thanks for you patiences. Thanks for everything, guys. You make me so happy to see how many of you read this.

Also extremely sorry this is short, I wanted to update though.
CQ:
All time favorite movie rated PG or G??
The Pink Panther 1
The Pink Panther 2