32: Critic Choice Awards and Phone Calls

Congrats to Jennifer Lawrence's golden Globe award!!
Jen's POV
It's our last day here. We go back tomorrow night. Taylor(S) is coming to pick us up. God bless here, she does a lot for us. We've done about everything here. Sledding, snowmobiling, skiing. Hot tubing, snow shoeing, and eating in the past 2 weeks we've been here. Bonus Taylor has only had one episode this week. And one last week but they were fairly small and just got her nausea and about a hour of hearing loss.

Today we just hung out at the cabin. It's down to Taylor(L), Jena, Josh, Liam and I.

"Guys, what do you want to do on our last night?" I ask.

"We could watch movies?" Liam suggests.

"We could eat McDonald's?" Josh suggests because it's about dinner time.

"We could play truth or dare? Or watch TV?" I suggest.

"Hide! And Seek!!" Taylor shouts coming downstairs. The cabin seems to have gotten bigger since there only 5 left and we started with about 11.

"Hi, baby," I tell her wrapping her my arms and lifting her off the ground.

"Hi, mommy," she says.

"Jen, isn't the critic choice awards nominations tonight?" Josh asks.

"Yeah," I say remembering my manager telling me something about that.

"How about we watch those, eat leftovers and just hang out here?" Josh suggests. Everyone replies with a sure except Taylor.

"Hide and seek!" She chants.

"Sure, we'll play that later," I say.

"Yay!" She says in a victory chant.

"Alright, let's see what we have left," I say opening the fridge.

"I think pizza, spaghetti, burgers, breakfast food, beef stroganoff, chicken curry," Liam lists and he's right.

"Yup all correct plus some sparkling cider. And a few beer, only like 5," I say.

"So everyone gets one," Josh says grabbing the energetic Taylor. She screams until she gets set on the counter. I give Josh a glare saying uh no.

"What? A little sip won't hurt," he says.

"No, she's 4 not 21, that's like a 17 years difference," I tell him.

"Fine whatever," he says. Taylor jumps down and runs upstairs.

We end up playing hide in seek and not in the way we though we would. We are eating dinner and can't find Taylor.

"Taylor!!! Dinner time!!" I've shouted about a thousand times.

"Liam did you check outside?" I question.

"I'll check again," he says grabbing his coat and walking out the backdoor.

We find her outside trying to built a snowman. I don't even remember her going outside.

"Taylor, oh my god, you scared me so bad," I say taking her from Liam.

"I'm sorry, I was building a snowman," she says.

"You need to tell us where you are going. Why did you just leave?" I ask.

"Because I was sad," she says. I walk over and take a seat on the couch.

"Why are you sad?" I ask her.

"Because I have to go back to Austin tomorrow. I want to stay with you mommy," she says. I just hold her tighter, that's true.

"Taylor, do you know where that necklace I gave you?" I ask my little sad daughter. She nods.