Special Chapter: "And I want that Muffin! I need that Muffin!"

I was reading all your comments and missing the characters so badly. I am writing a new version yet I felt inspired to write one final thing for the old one, a way to make it up to all the upset Finn fans. Hope you enjoy xxx

We're in Spain, enjoying our last summer together before university, and making the most of the local culture by going to a packed night club that boasted about selling the cheapest shots. Well, we are a classy bunch.

Lucy forces her way through the horde of people as Dina, Finn and I enter the club. Her eyes flick over my outfit, an emerald top paired with a black shirt and black boots that come up just underneath my knee, and shouts over the music: "You look hot, girl. And you look acceptable, Finn, as well."

I grin, knowing full well that she's already drunk. "I know I'm cute. Don't start hyperventilating over me, though."

"Leave that to Finn," Dina quips, elbowing Finn in jest, and he shifts uncomfortably.

"You guys aren't ever going to let that go, are you? Pull an Elsa, please," he sighs, staring carefully at my reaction. It's been a whole year since we made up and Muffin is still wary of me holding any resentment, as if I didn't forgive him. The truth was that it took time for Finn and I to get back to where we were – we had awkward moments yet fell back into our easy pretty quickly after I reflected on the fact that he was my best friend who fucked up and realised he hurt me. We were banter buddies and that was never going to change.

"Are you mad because I don't want to play with your pony, Muffin?" I pull him in with ease, reassuring him that I still adore him.

"You say one thing about My Little Pony and no one can ever forget," he groans, kissing my forehead and saying what he couldn't in front of everyone. Thank you.

"Kind of hard to forget with the video out there of you declaring your love for ponies drunk in front of Phoebe. Get drunk again, Finn! Go on, it's so fun for the rest of us! Give into to peer pressure and became a weird drunk," Lucy encourages him while clapping excitedly.

"If you ask me, there should be a law somewhere that states Finn has to get drunk every time one of us is upset. Finn, I hereby contract you to have vodka when I'm on period and dance like a loon," Dina adds, looking at Finn with glee in her eyes.

"Why am I friends with you girls?" Finn says, dropping his head in defeat.

"Because we're adorable and make you work hard to be on the same level of cute as us," I move further into the club. "Go sit down. First round of drinks are on me. I'm on a mission to get Finn to do something stupid."

"Have him open his mouth then," Lucy snorts, pacifying Finn along the way to a table they manage to snag near the bar.

"That's what he said!" I shout back trying to hold a giggle.

There have been two major changes that have occurred in my life in the past year: the first being the fact that I now drink. I don't like alcohol too much, but I enjoy it enough to have a drink or two when I'm out with my friends. You see, I always assumed I'd hate it, and while it still isn't a favourite of mine, I've found that I like having something to hold on nights out to stop myself from touching the abs of any hot guys. The second change that has occurred is that I bought a push up bra and it's turned my kiwis into oranges. Improvement that has not gone unnoticed by the male population. Except the hot guys are a rare sighting these days so I can't fully enjoy my power of them thanks to capitalism focusing on my body issues and transforming me from Cady Heron to Gretchen Wieners.

"Can I have four vodka and cokes, please?" I ask the barman, a guy who looks like he's in his early 20s and is fairly attractive if you're into men who look as if they should have a starring role in Magic Mike. I've seen him the past three nights we've been to this club, with Lucy refusing to go anywhere else on the basis it's near the hotel and therefore allows her to wear heels.