part seventeen : duhitzmark

*IM ADDING MORE PEOPLE WHO ARENT ON POMS IN THIS BEFORE YOU ASK ABOUT MARK AND BLAKE*

The boy who walked in looked familiar, but I didn't know where from. I think he realized I was staring, because he smiled at me and I started blushing. All the guys got quiet, and just watched us awkwardly staring at eachother.

"Well Val since you're probably wondering, this is Mark." Hunter said, breaking the silence.

"Uh yeah, I'm Mark, and obviously you're Val...so hey." Mark said awkwardly, and we both started laughing.

Hunter introduced me to the rest of the guys. Mario, Julian, Jovani, Geo, and Blake. They all seemed really nice, and this was going to be in interesting few weeks.

We all talked for a while and got to know eachother. They all were so cool and really fun. Mario's sister Cat was also there, so I was glad I had another girl around.

We went on Hunter's YouNow, doing prank calls. The people got so mad, and it was hilarious!

Everyone went back to their rooms at 11ish, but before they left I exchanged numbers with Mark. Once they left, we started texting right away.

Mark😛:
hey pretty girl whats up??

Val☺️💖:
i was just about to go to sleep haha wbu

mark😛:
nooo stay up!! lets talk🙂

val☺️💖:
okayy i guess soo

mark😛:
yay!!
lets get to know eachother better or something

val☺️💖:
alrighyy you start

mark😛:
okay so im mark ((obviously)) , im 14, im from PA, i love younow, and i think you're really cute😉

i started blushing, i know it. Hunter and Weston both just looked at me

val☺️💖:
im val, im 14, im from AZ, my best friend is Hunter, and you're pretty cute too😋

mark😛:
HEY LOOK WE GOT SOMETHING IN COMMON!!
im gonna go to sleep now thougghh goodnightt💤💤

val☺️💖:
nighttt

"So... you and Mark?" Hunter asked, looking over my phone.

"I guess? I mean I just met him, but he seems like a good guy..." I said awkwardly, trying not to laugh.

"AWW MY BESTFRIENDS GOT A CRUSSHHH AWW VAL LIKES MARK!!!" Hunter screamed, and the three of us started laughing.

"Yo back off, Mark's all mine you can't have him." Weston said, Jumping onto Hunter and I's bed.

I could see myself liking Mark, but I don't know yet. I thought I still loved Hunter. Did I really? Would this even work? Mark and I would barley see eachother. We just met today, I should stop thinking about this.

-----

Today was the first day of the real tour! Everyone was so excited to meet fans and just have a lot of fun.

We got up kind of early, at least I did to get ready. I wore a cute tank top with jeans and a pair of flats, with wavy hair, and kind of natural makeup. Once I was done, Hunter and Weston had just woke up.

They got ready pretty quickly, and right before we left I heard a knock at the door. It was Mario, Geo, and Mark.

"GET YOUR LAZY A$SES DOWN STAIRS FOR BREAKFAST!" Mario screamed, and started laughing.

"DONT WORRY IM COMING BABYDADDY!" Weston yelled, running to the door.

Hunter came out too and we met up with everyone else downstairs.

We walked downstairs and sat down at multiple tables, since there was so many of us. I was at a table with Hunter and Brandon sitting across from Mark and I.

Brandon wasn't over in our room last night, so he didn't know Mark and I kind of had a thing for eachother. When he saw how we were acting, he gave Hunter some strange looks.

"What happened, man? I thought you and Val were like..back together or something." Brandon asked. Mark looked super confused.

"Uh no, we're still just friends, don't worry." I said, giving a fakeish smile.

"Are you sure? I'm really sorry if I got between something or..." Mark started before I cut him off.

"I promise it's fine, don't worry."

*Hunter's POV*

"Uh no, we're still just friends, don't worry."

it hurt me so much hearing that. I thought we had something again too, but Mark and Val seemed to really like eachother. It's barley been a day, but they seem happy.

I never moved on from Val, never since we started dating almost a year ago. She was the best girl I ever met, but I guess she moves on faster.

Mark was a great guy, I trusted him with Val. I don't think he would hurt her, but then again, they barley know eachother. I don't want Val to get hurt, especially by one of my friends.

I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens