part thirty-three : im back

it's been a week since the whole little incident with hunter happened.

him and cat are full of pda, and honestly it's annoying.

sometimes i wish i could just go five minutes without them shoving their tongues down eachothers throats.

also, hunter's been a completely different person to me now. he's so rude, it's almost obnoxious. i know something must be going on, but i can't bring myself to ask what.

anyways,

blake and i have been good, but i'm not ready for an official relationship or anything, and he gets it.

now we're in virginia, and we still have two weeks left of the tour.

meeting fans and everything is great, i love it so much. they make me happy all the time. being able to put faces to usernames is so cool, and i never thought this would be happening.

----

i woke up next to weston in a bright hotel room in richmond. today was a travel day, so we didn't really have to do much.

the rooms were switched around after all that happened, so blake and mark were in the bed next to us.

i was the only one awake, and i was starving, so i walked down to the lobby to get breakfast.

i slipped on shoes, fixed my hair, grabbed my key, and was out the door.

as i walked into the lobby, i couldn't believe who was standing there.

why me, again? why?

"don't think i wouldn't find you." the voice said, staring me in the eyes.

A/N: I ALWAYS HAVE CLIFFHANGERS SORRY GUYS !! BUT WHO DO YA THINK IT IS OMMGMFD IT MIGHT BE KINDA OBVIOUS BUT IDK.

BTW UPDATES WILL COME SLOWER NOW, LIKE TWICE A WEEK MAYBE IDRK JUST BC SCHOOL IS BUSY AND IM PLANNING A THIRD STORY IDK. SORRY.

BUT THANKS FOR ALL THE LOVE AND LIKE 8K READS. I THOUGHT I'D GET LIKE 4 IM A SUCKY WRITER.