Chap. 14

( advice ) btw it's almost summer, the weather is like in the 70's

I'm not really good at advice, but when my best friend is in need, I'm there right away.
El was on the phone with me. She needed help with Boys, and me having the least experience she calls me. Even though I've had my first boyfriend for , never ? I mean Kian yeah but he didn't ask me out yet.
"Ava! help me." she screamed through the phone.
"Okay explain the whole story."
"Okay so i have some feelings for Jc, but the night of Doms party.. Me and Sam were on the couch, and he may of stuck something in me." She said
that's what I loved about her, she had no remource of what she said, there was holding back her words.
I couldn't hold back my laugh, but also I was a little mad.. Sam was such a nice boy, and a virgin at that, El being the bad girl, taking his virginity, and making him cheat on Acacia made me upset.
"He has a girlfriend Eleanor." I called by her full name
"No he doesn't him and that kasha girl broke up, she CHEATED on him." she said sounding upset
"Look, don't cry or get upset.. Sam is a nice boy and I'm pretty sure he's happy to loose it to you, i mean look at you." I said
"Thanks, so you think I should talk to him?" She asked
"Yes definitely."
She hung up.
okay then. Kian was still sleeping and he was cute when he slept.
I laid next to him And put my arms around his body. He did the same.
kian would be "sleeping" but yet he would move his body. he was half sleeping.
"wake up babe, we're going swimming in the ocean today." I said remembering.
He sat up. I kissed him.
"Good afternoon sleepy." I said running my fake nails through his brownish black hair.
"Hey baby."

we got dressed, me in a black bikini strapless top and pink bottoms. and a crop top on top with shorts. him wearing black trunks and a blue shirt with cut sides.

we got there and met up with, El, Jc, Dom, Lana and Sam.
we boarded the boat and Jc drove it to a small spot were we could swim.
I took off my cover up clothing and held kians hand and jumped in.
we swam together, me and kian. El was going back and forth between Jc and Sam.
Lana and Dom on the deck making out.

"You look sexy in that bikini." he said touching my ass.
I bit my lip and kissed I grabbed his back.
he whispered in my ear. "I love you a lot."

a/n : this chapter fucking sucks, I'm on writers block, i don know what to do!