CH.1

"Sleep for now,My Lord",Sebastian quietly tells to the sleepy,but lifeless body on his arms as he carried his lord towards the King-sized bed.The demon fixed the bed as he covered his master.Sebastian stared at Ciel with his crimson eyes hoping that he would wake up from this deep sleep."My lord...Ciel,I very hope you wake up from your sleep. I'm very lonely without you here...Goodnight my lord.",the demon spoke.
.
"Where The Devils Am I!? Sebastian! Answer me!",the small boy screamed out.Ciel got up from the floor as he looked around to find himself in pitch black. "Sebastian! This is an order,take me back to the manor this instant!",Ciel demanded as he waited for the demon to appear and say his 'line',but nothing happened.The small,blunette stood there with loneliness creeping in his heart.He sat down on the cold,hard floor with knees on chest as he wrapped his arms around his legs and his head leaning against his knees."Sebastian...",he whispered quietly as he layed on the floor and quietly went to sleep.
.
Sebastian layed with Ciel on the bed as he stared onto the face of his beloved.He gently caressed the child's cheek with care and smiled softly as memories with his master started to flow back into his mind. "Master...remember the day when you fell asleep on your study with documents & papers all over the room as I came in to give you your afternoon tea with some sweets.My,my it was a mess,but you looked quite adorable in your sleep I have to say.", the demon stopped as he chuckled softly before the words he was about to say. "As I carried you in bridal style to your bedroom,you talked in your sleep...",the demon said as he came closer and whispered to the boy's ear the words he said.
" 'S-seba ngh...sebastian' ",he smirked when he said those words with lust filling in his crimson eyes. " I was quite shocked when you said that,but then you suddenly woke up with a slight moan from your yawn as you stretched those fragile arms and legs without you noticing you were being carried...then you wrapped your arms around my neck,I was quite pleased from your actions.",Sebastian said to his sleeping master. He slightly frowned with no response from his young master."Ciel...remember when you were half-asleep and you kept talking nonsense? I was fixing you up for bed and you kept messing up my hair & kept saying that you loved me...I thought you were saying nonsense till you pulled my collar and kissed me right in the lips.",Sebastian stopped as depression & loneliness was creeping in his soul.He smiled when he saw that his Ciel,his food,his master,his...lover was next to him live and well,but all he could was wait till he woke up from his sleep."You know my lord...I'll love you in no matter what state you are in,but master...please wake up before this loneliness kills me and is the death of me.",silence filled the room after those words escaped from the demon's lips.
Sebastian looked at Ciel for one last as he leaned close."Goodnight my blue thorned rose...",the demon whispered and gave him a goodnight kiss.