CH.11

.
"Ready to play the game...child?",the women said with a smirk on her face.Ciel still shocked from this demon's transformation just nodded."Very good,tell me boy...why do like this specific demon and no one else? hm?",the women asked with her eyes firing up to eat the boy's soul.
"At first,Sebastian was just an ordinary demon who made a contract with me so he can eat up my soul,but later in these months...I have grown feelings for that cat lover.Even tho he pesters a lot with me,I deal with him as if he was one of my servants.I like...no...love this specific demon because I love it when he makes that smirk of his & when he deals with me even when I'm a pain in the ass.No one else goes crazy when there's a cat nearby & no one else can say "I'm one hell of a butler" like he can.Ugh...I sound like a lover boy when describing him...what a idiot I am...",Ciel said sighing as a tint of blush appeared in his cheeks when telling the demon about Sebastian.
"Interesting my boy...what would you give up to see this demon?",the demon said with a vicious smirk appearing right after saying those words.
"And why may you be asking that question lady?",the child said in a serious tone with his stare darting at the woman.
"My,my...being a little too rude.My name is...Lazari,so you can stop with "the lady" thing.And I'm only asking,no harm done...",Lazari said with a smile.
Ciel didn't trust this demon at all,a demon was once a fallen angel...right? "Alright...I would give up my soul to see Sebastian one last time.",the bluenette said with confidence & pride.
The woman smiled creepily showing her sharp teeth.She vanished into thin air and appeared right in front of the boy with her wings up as if they were cat-like."May you repeat that boy...",the demon whispered to the boy's ear with a deep,demonic voice. "I'll give up my soul...for Sebastian...?",the boy said with fear running through every inch of his body.
Lazari smiled wickedly and said three final words that Ciel heard from the woman,"Yes,your majesty...",with the snap of her fingers everything went black for Ciel. Yes,your majesty... slowly started to echo & fade away from the boy.
.
"Sebastian?",the boy questioned as he saw a figure dressed in black before his eyes.