Chapter One

My name is Emily Burge. I am twelve years old. I am a Gemini, and my birthstone is a pearl. I was born on the tenth of June 2003, in the Chinese year of the Sheep. I am in a squad with four other girls, and amazing friends with three boys, but they aren't in the squad. They're idiots most of the time.

I'm the geek of the group, the one who locks herself in her room, studies, plays retro games, and watch's anime! We all watch anime, in fact; we are all otakus! There are so many anime we each love. Fairytail, Death Note, Bleach, Fullmetal Alchemist, Sword Art Online, you name it! But one is loved by almost all of us! Not everyone has watched it, but most of us. Black Butler. The somewhat happy story of Demons, Reapers and death. Kacie, Shania, Georgia, Ethan and I have watched it. Chloe hasn't, Zach has just started, and sometimes I don't even try with Callum! My OTP's are:

Ciel and Sebastian
Grell and William or
Grell and the Undertaker

The Undertakers real name is Adrian Creven. Just thought I'd say that. You must be wondering have Black Butler is at all relative. Let me tell you...

I returned to school soon after Verity's Death, hoping it would distract my mind. I became gloomy and shut everyone out. One day, exactly five days after that tragic day, I was worse than ever. In an attempt to brighten my dull mood, they cracked up a Black Butler joke.

We were sat at our usual hanging out spot. We call it the shrine, mainly because my favorite anime is Kamisama Hajimemashita, and the benches and 'roof' almost looks like a shrine! I guess...

We had finished eating lunch when Georgia turned to me and said in her rich Irish accent, 'Come on, Em! Cheer up!' I glared at her, and raised my eyebrows, just to show acknowledgment. Kacie then said,' summon a demon butler! You can have fun and get revenge!' Everyone sarcastically laughed at her buffoonery.

But no one new I would try it...