Chapter Three

What happened next, I have no memory of. I woke at the first light of dawn, by a tall pale man. He wore a black tail coat, a black vest, black trousers and a shirt. He had raven black hair, hardly styled at all; it fell in front of his porcelain face. His eyes were blood red, with a slight shine.
'My lady? It's time to awake,' the almost perfect man whispered, as he every so gently shook my shoulder.

'And who are you, if you don't mind me asking?' You shuffled up the bed and sat up as you questioned the beautiful stranger.
'Me, I am Sebastian, but you call me what you will. I am here to serve you, only you, until your last dying breath.'
'Yeah, yeah... until you steal my soul, I know!' I protested.

'You know? Slightly confused at to why, but I shall not question my lady...' As he said this, I swung my legs off the bed. Only then did it click.
'Wait! You're Bassie! No, no... you're Sebastian, not Bassie!' You realised.
'You have heard of me?'
'Heard of you?! You were the star of one of the most popular non-mainstream anime ever!!'
'Ahhh... Black Butler, I assume? Some of the best days of my life, filming that show. It was all true, no lies, or over exaggeration.'

'Bassie.. uh, I mean Sebastian! What about... you know, the contract symbol?'
'I was approaching that subject! Any preference in its placement?' I shook my head, I didn't care!

'The hand then, my lady?' Without even a whisper slipping out of my lips, he used his hand to raise mine. Then, he drew his two fingers closer and closer to my delicate hand. His skin touched mine, and excruciating pain flowed through my body.
'Ahhhh!! It HURTS!!!!!' Then, black. Pitch black.

 Pitch black