Chapter Four

You only fainted, my butler told me, nothing to worry about! It was clearly something to worry about! But, no matter my opinion, Sebastian made me go to school. One problem, however, hindered him from joining me.

'My lady,I don't look like a school student!'

'What the Grell! How could I not even remember that!' I began to panic.

'Grell, my lady?'

'Oh... yeah, ignore that...' I blushed a bright crimson colour.

'Well then, my lady, aside from that, what about the problem at hand?' He questioned with a puzzled look on his face.

'Sixth Form!! Yes! You look like a sixth form student!!! The idea is so stupid, it may actually work!'

If you have watched Black Butler, assuming you all have, you know Sebas-Chan always dresses Ciel. Even so, no matter how much of my childhood was made by Sebastian, I still felt like he was a stranger! For now, just while the contract was settling into my mind, I shall continue dressing myself. I to Bassie this, and he was quite disappointed. Too disappointed for my liking...

I got changed into my school uniform, and dug out some of my mums jeans and t-shirts. Luckily, she wears clothes with little difference between what gender should wear them.

How do I look? It's a little bit tight, but it could last!' Sebastian came through the door of my mums room into the landing, in straight cut jeans, a black, tight t-shirt, and black Nike trainers

'Oh my Claude! You look sexy as f-'

'Thanks, my lady... So, I look fine then?' I was jaw dropped at his sexiness, and could only nod. 'Well then, we'd best be off. Ah! The contract symbol!' He covered it up with a bandage in my mums First Aid kit. Luckily she was staying at a friends house for a bit, so I had the house to myself. She was training to be a nurse, so first aid kits were everywhere!

We set off for school, and the only thing in my mind was panic, the thought of him revealing his true identity...