13

Not edited once again. 
Thank you for the 1,67K reads!

Bryanah's P.O.V

It was early, probably about 5 in the morning. I had my bag ready, just one.

I needed to be fast and not have all my baggage hold me back.

I was already ready to take off. Sneaking out of the house would be easier than you would think, but outside the house is going to be difficult.

Gabriel removed the guards in front of my room outside, to keep an eye out. The door also wasn't locked, making it even easier.

I walked down the stairs, the bag on my back. My hair was up in a ponytail and I was wearing as less clothes as possible. It would be better if I had just a shirt and shorts to tie around my ankle for if I wanted to switch to my wolf.

My wolf was in a battle with me, not wanting to leave Gabriel alone in this. But the way he reacted yesterday made it all clear.

He was fine before me. He had his loyal pack members to help him and he had everything in control. He never needed me, he just took me because fate had said so.

I ignored my wolf, carefully stepping down the last set of stairs and towards the front door. Outside that door would be guards. And five feet before them would be more guards.

I had to get out of this territory, cause then the guards couldn't do anything. I had spoken to Jay when I had stolen Gabriel's phone. He would make sure his guards wouldn't do anything when I passed his territory.

He wasn't keen on the plan, and made sure that I knew he was going to tell Gabriel as soon as I passed. I was okay with that. Gabriel is still his best friend.

My plan was so stupid that it had to work. If it didn't, I don't know what else I would do.

I opened the door, the two guards immediately turning around.

"Luna, what are you doing here?" The one asked, not seeing my bag just yet.

"I could've sworn I heard something on the roof" I looked up, seeing absolutely nothing. The guards looked up too, frowning.

"I don't see anything, Luna. Just go back to sleep" he tried to usher me back inside, but I held my ground.

"I swear, I heard something. And either you are going to check it out, or I am. It's your choice" I crossed my arms, my game face on.

They sighed, getting some other guards to gather up.

"We will check, Luna." They disappeared, and I actually stood in awe for a second. Not because I was impressed, but because I couldn't believe how stupid they actually were.

I didn't stay for long, running as fast as I could into the woods. I made sure to run as quietly as I could, something I had managed to master in the last few days.

The guards in the woods stood a good few feet away, and I could easily slip through. It wasn't until I heard a familiar whistle that I started to speed up.

The whistle meant that they had noticed someone was missing, and that everyone should keep there eye out. They were probably going to Gabriel right now, if he wasn't up already.

But if I'm right, he wouldn't send too many guards onto me. He always put the pack first, so he let a lot of guards there. And probably himself too.

I heard some guards behind me, and I noticed I was off track. Now way too close to the guard, I passed him and went onto Jay's land.

"Luna! What are you doing?!" The guard yelled, not able to cross land until order of the alpha.

"Just trust me! Make sure Alpha Gabriel doesn't send to many guards after me!" I yelled before turning my back on him and continuing running once more.

I passed the last guard om Jay's land and skidded to a stop.

"You can tell Jay that I passed now'' I smiled quickly, and he ran off. I quickly stripped out of my clothes and shifted into my wolf form.

Running over the land that was passed Jay was pretty scary. I don't know what is here. I could smell that there wasn't an Alpha, but that didn't mean that there weren't a lot of rogues that lived here.

After a couple of hours of running, I ended up by a lake. Drinking as much as I could, my ears picked up a sound. It came from across.

I looked up, and my heart stopped. There was another brown wolf, staring right at me. A growling sense came from behind me, making me snap my head back.

The wolf behind me started moving in on me, and I had to step into the lake to keep some distance between us.

Some bone cracking happend and my head was snapped again to the other side of the lake.

A man stood tall and proud, but it wasn't an Alpha male. I couldn't smell a pack smell, which made it pretty clear that this was a rogue.

"Stop scaring her like that, Justin" he rolled his eyes and easily crossed the lake, still butt naked.

"If you could shift please? That would be nice." I growled in response, not having any of it. The wolf behind me stepped closer to me, and with all of the adrenaline still running, I snapped at him, almost having his throat.

"Hé, we're trying to help you, relax" I narrowed my eyes at the blonde haired boy, not trusting him yet.

"Jesus Christ, you are a feisty one, aren't you" he petted my head and motioned for the other one to shift.

"Just come with us. I swear we won't hurt you"

A/N this is a bit short and bad and ugh. I'm sorry guys, just wanted to get this up since I totally didn't posted it right after Christmas.

Please vote and comment!

I love you all,
XXX
Crystal