18

Bryanah's P.O.V

"Talk!" A handprint was probably left on my right cheek, as I shook my head and kept my mouth shut.

"Do you want to die?" I rolled my eyes, spitting out some blood that was in my mouth.

"Please. You need my information. You can't kill me even if you wanted to." Another hit in my face. My body slammed down on the floor, my hair hanging over my face.

They put me in a room with silver, so I can't contact anyone or get in my wolf form. The room was small. So small it made you feel claustrophobic.

There was a guy who was almost begging me to talk. He kept hitting me but I kept my mouth shut.

"Just give us the info we need, and you're free to go." He smirked. He was half naked, which was a stupid mistake. If I could only get to the knife in his pockets, then he would be gone.

He probably did it to drive my wolf crazy. My wolf was against seeing anyone like this except my mate. And when she couldn't come out, it made me angry.

"I won't tell you anything. There is no way I will put anyone in danger! Kill me, that's fine. But kill them, and you're in trouble." I basically growled. The man gulped, making me frown my eyebrows real quick before putting the harsh face on again.

I sat down on the ground, slumped against the wall. I was tired, but the man was too. I observed him, as he took his phone that was ringing.

He's nervous.
He keeps looking at me like i'm gonna attack him. He keeps his hands in a fight motion at all times.

Probably his first job, I scoffed.

"No, she's here with me right now. What do you mean? The boss? Fine." He hung up, looked at me one more time before hitting me in my stomach.

I stood up, trying to intimade him. I am still the mate of an Alpha. And no matter what, it makes wolves nervous. It makes them scared. Cause I have an stronger smell on me then they have.

"C'mon then, let's fight." I smirked. I blocked his punches, and took my chances to hit him as hard as I could. All that training paid off in the end anyway.

He was a big guy, with great muscles. It took some time to fight him off, but when his head slammed against the wall and he fell nock out, I took my shot.

I searched his pockets for anything. I found a gun, some money but nothing else that I could use.

Sneaking out of the cage thing was difficult. The lock was on it, and you need an password to get out.

Looking around, my hand in my hair. I searched through the man again, finding a peace of paper where a code stood printed in big bold black ink.

0621

If that was only the code for the stupid lock or for more, but right now I don't even care. It's gonna be hard enough to get out of here already.

I opened the door, looking both ways carefully before sprinting out. It was a one way hall which wasn't too long, and waited in front of the door.

Wasn't it way to easy? To escape?
I just walked out. There have to be cameras or something, right?

Where are you?
Gabriel? I was confused. How did he manage to get into contact? Everything here is to make sure we can't.

They're tricking you. Don't open the door.
I frowned, letting go of the door handle. I trust Gabriel, but why was I doubting him?

Why?
Don't be stupid and just listen. I'm almost there. Try to just be save.

I rolled my eyes at that, not even bothering with an response. I was still standing in front of the door, and something was really pulling me to the outside of it.

I'm getting pulled in, Gabe. Why do I want to go outside so badly?

Because I'm there.

My eyes widened, the door being pulled open by me immediately. I stepped outside, but was blinded by the sunshine.

Something pulled my hand, but my instinct kicked in and I pushed them off.

Changing into my wolf, everything became clear.

A bloodbath.

There were dead people, dead wolves, dead everything!

It was overwhelming, and I didn't really know what to do.
Getting up from my crouching position, I noticed Gabriel and a lot of his wolves fighting.

But the sight of Gabriel wasn't a good thing right now. I felt the need to protect and to safely get him out of here, even though he is the one who was saving me here.

He hadn't noticed me yet, but some of the other guys did. They said 'hide' or 'run', but I didn't want to leave them like this.

Getting pulled by my neck by a smell I knew, someone threw me in the bushes and told me to change.

I did, but didn't look up once. I heard too many things that I never wanted to hear. I saw too many things that would scar me for forever.

I wanted to get out of here.
Panic was flowing through my eyes, and even my wolf was feeling it. We needed to get out to survive.

But let me tell you one thing that you should never do.

Don't look up when something horrible happens that you aren't prepared for.

Cause I passed out.

I felt my body slipping away from reality, into the spiky bushes. My eyes closed and it was like it was all in slowmotion.

Feeling someone shout my name and me hitting the ground was the last thing that I knew happened.

Weakness was all I remembered.

Cause that is what I am.

A/N this is so ffing late and crappy, wow. I'm sorry guys, I am feeling a little under the weather lately so I didn't have much time. I hope you still enjoy this chapter, and I'll try to get the next one up as soon as I can.