Ch.2 - Nightmare Come True

Ethan's in picture above^

We both pull out of the embrace, and sit in silence. Minutes go by, and nothing is said.

"Ethan, I think putting the baby up for adoption would be the better option for us".

"Are you sure?"

"What do you mean "are you sure", Ethan I have to go the Harvard, it's my big dream".

"Your right, by the time the baby is born we will be 16, and unqualified for taking care of it".

"Also, I think we should go to the doctor, to make sure I'm actually pregnant."

"Do you want me to drive you there?"

"Sure, thanks Ethan."

We get up off the couch, and get our stuff together. I grab my purse and throw my phone into it, and walk outside with Ethan. We get in the car, and drive off. Ethan turns on the radio to a song that I never heard. I just sit and stare at the outside world. Wait, my parents will see that I went to the doctors, what will I tell them? Should I tell the truth? Should I lie, and say I was just feeling sick? After minutes go by, Ethan pulls into the parking lot, and parks the car. I grab my purse, and I'm about to open my door but Ethan opens it for me. Ugh, he's just so nice, and caring.

"Thanks."

"Anything for you."

We walk in and I walk up to the front desk and get a pen and paper to fill out questions. We find a seat near the front, sit down and answer questions. Time flies by and a woman comes out calling

"Blair Montgomery"

Ethan and I stand up and follow the lady to our room.

We all walk into a room, and sit.

"So, we are here because you think you might be pregnant?" The nice woman said.

"Uh, yes, I took a pregnancy test a hour ago, and it came out saying 'positive'."

"Okay, we will get you scheduled for a ultrasound as soon as we can, I'll be right back".

The woman leaves the room and now it's just me and Ethan.

"So" he mumbles

"So" I repeat

"Do you know how long you might've been pregnant?"

"Well that party was 2 months ago, so I'm guessing 2 months ago."

"Wow tha-"

The same woman came in and closed the door.

"We have a ultrasound room ready for you right now."

"Oh okay, well let's get this this over with."

I get up and so does Ethan. We exit the room and start walking down this long hall. We walk into this small room and I get prepared for the ultrasound. The nurse puts the gel on my stomach and puts the stick thing on my stomach and starts sliding it around.

"Let see here...yes, okay."

"What do you see" Ethan said.

"I see a baby, yep definitely a baby".

I just freeze, now I know for sure, I'M PREGNANT.

"How long have I been you know "carrying"?" I ask.

"Looks like 2 months."

"That's what we were thinking" I said while staring at Ethan".

"When will we know the gender of the baby?" asked Ethan.

"Usually around 4 1/2 to 5 months, but it is different for everyone."
-------------------------------------------------------
After a long day Ethan drops me off, I go to my room and cry.