Chapter 11

We drive for a while a little away from the city and arrive at a tall nice black gate with the big letter W in the middle,it opens and we drive through it. Their hou-their mansion is so big and beautiful. It's big and in the afternoon when the sun is down the lights are pretty,it's a two story mansion! It's modern with a balcony. It's amazing.

We park in front of the house and get out.

"Are we gonna tell them" I ask Jonah quietly.
"You don't wanna tell them"
"I do but they don't even know me and they are gonna wonder why I'm pregnant"

"Don't worry we'll introduce and we'll go from there"

I nod my head.

"What are your parents name" I ask quickly as we approach the door.

" my moms name is Claire and my dads name is Carter"

"Are the nice" I ask shyly 

"My mom yes, my dad depends how his mood is"

I nod my head as he rings the doorbell.about 30 seconds after a beautiful women with Dark Chocolate hair and blue eyes comes out.

"Jonah!" She squeals and hugs Jonah tight.
"Carter Jonah's here" she says, while her heads turned towards the open door. She looks at me and her eyes are wide,she adds "with a lovely lady" she says.

She shakes me hand and I shake back. "Hi am Claire Jonah's mother"
"Hi am Emily Carsten" I say kindly.
What I didn't expect was for her to hug me back as tight as she did for Jonah and I wrap my hands around her to and hug her back.

"Come in,come in I made dinner" she says excited.

We go in and their home is beautiful a table with white roses right in the center, paintings hang on the walls ,a big staircase that goes around to the top floor and a big chandelier hangs in the middle of the ceilings. It's so beautiful.I see a tall older man approach us and I see the similarities between him and Jonah. They are so similar they both have chocolate eyes and the tan skin.

"Hello I'm Carter, Jonah's Dad" he says in a deep voice that seems to vibrate.

"Hello I'm Emily " I say shaking his hand.

"Claire made Dinner Come then we can talk" he said in his deep voice and we walked towards the dinning room were everything was already set up.

Well I thought here goes nothing...
___________________
***
***40 LIKES TO UPDATE CHAPTER 12***
COMMENT
VOTE