Chapter 13 Part 2

Recap:My hands go to his pants pulling down the zipper, and him shrugging out of them and he takes me to the bed and lays me down.

He pulls down my panties and snaps my bra off.

As he goes down to lick and devour me...! Oh god.
_____________________

He licks and suck all my juices and plays with my little nub rolling it with his tongue and I feel I might pass out. The sensation is too extreme. He sucks the nub harder almost painfully but pleasurable and u feel like I might pee but when I'm close to climaxing again...he sucks harder opening his mouth wider to devour all my juices and I climax but as I lift my head..will I try to lift it I see my self squirt!

Never have I squirted before but with the pleaser Jonah was giving me it's not entirely impossible. As my juices run down my thighs Jonah licks all my juices and goes up my body sucking my nibbles into his got mouth,pleasuring each one and licks my neck marking me leaving love bits and finally reached my lips.

I grab the back of his head and smash his lips to mine and I kiss him using my tongue fighting for dominance and he wins and he grabs me by the hips while I bite and pull his lips and kiss him.

I fell him at my entrance and I'm all but aroused waiting for him to claim me to give me the best pleasure I could have only by him for he has ruined me for anyone else. He kisses my jaw while I lean back sliding my hands down his back and little by little he goes in stretching me,filling me, making me feel him completely. It hurts of course but as he thrust the pain goes away and pleasure comes in.

I claw at his back urging him to move faster. My lips are at his neck biting trying to hold my moans in. His hand slides down pass my belly to my pussy. He touches my clot softly and I grind against it as he rubs faster. His mouth is on me devouring me. He rubs faster as he thrust in harder hitting very spot in me. I moan loud not caring anymore. He ground against my ear as he sucks y earlobe he thrust faster into me and I'm pretty sure I draw blood on his back.

He punched my clit and gives a final thrust as he empires himself and I climax hard

He punched my clit and gives a final thrust as he empires himself and I climax hard. We stay still together still connected ,not moving.

We both are breathing hard as I slide my hands from his back to his face and lean his head down to kiss me. He slips out gently as he puts his hands on my waist as we both lay on our sides facing each other not breaking contact with each other. Finally pulling back to gasp for air he looks at me as he tails his hand up and down my back from my neck to the curve of my butt. I scoot closer to him putting my head on the croak of his neck and as I fall asleep playing with his neck and the little hair . I feel him pull the blanket up to our waist and I feel his arms wrap around me as darkened costumes me.

________________

** NOT EDITED**
Sexy times 😉😉