Chapter 1: Nice To Meet You

"Hello... I'm _Y/N_.. Nice too meet all of you..." I waved shyly while gazing down at the floor once in a while. All eyes were on me and some were murmuring.
The teacher smiled before patting my back, "Alright _Y/N_ please sit in row five near the window."
I nodded before taking my backpack and walking over to the desk near the window. I sat down and set my books and papers on the desk while I tried to avoid all the eyes around the class room.
"Class. Please don't make _Y/N_ uncomfortable. Yes she is the only girl in Class 2 but can you stop staring at her and pay attention to the board." The teacher scowled.
The class then went back to looking at the board. I sighed in relief before glancing around the room. While looking around my eyes fell on a pair of dark brown eyes, making eye contact with a guy that sat two desks away from me in row two. My eyes widened and he noticed that he was staring. His eyes widened as well before he quickly turned back forward and looked down at his papers. I tilted my head a bit before looking forward at the board. 'Weird. I feel like I've seen him before... Like in a show..' I thought while listening to the teachers lesson.

- Lunch -

While I was getting out my packed lunch to eat in the class room a few of the boys greeted me. I just smiled and greeted them back while sitting in my desk. While I took out my chopsticks a figure walked up to me and I slowly looked up. "Oh h-hello."
It was the same guy I made eye contact with in the beginning of class. Even though I was sitting down I could tell he was tall. He was holding his lunch and he looked a bit intimidating. I gulped, locking eyes with the boy. He then smiled and patted my head. I blinked and blushed a small tint of bright pink. "Hello. Your the new girl in our class right? I'm Wang Jun Kai. Nice to meet you." He smiled, extending his hand out to me with a bright smile.

{ BAM! I'm starting fresh and new with a new fanfic called "Bitter And Sweet Love"! I recently fell in love with TFBOYS and I couldn't help myself XD so here's a Wang Jun Kai fic! Wang Yuan's and Qian Xi's fanfic will be out soon though!! Hope you enjoy this chapter and stay tuned (・ิω・ิ) }