Chapter 16: Need Anymore Snacks?

Jun Kai laughed while lifting his arm off my shoulder before stretching a bit. "Haha it wouldn't be that awkward would it?" He questioned as we walked to my house.
"Yes. Yes Jun Kai it will." I sighed as I crossed my arms. We weren't that far from my house but it took maybe 5 or 10 minutes or so. Once we made it to my house I took out my house key and unlocked the door.

"_Y/N_? Is that you?" I heard my mom call out from the kitchen. I sighed while shaking my head a bit, "Yes Mom." I shouted back while walking in and taking off my shoes. Jun Kai chuckled a bit before walking in after me and taking off his shoes. We both walked into the living room and my mom walked out the kitchen. "Oh! _Y/N_! Who's this?" She blinked before waving at Jun Kai with a small smile. "Is he your special someone?" She chuckled. I blushed a bit before looking away. "Mom!" I looked at Jun Kai from the corner of my eye and saw him scratch the back of his head while giving a cheeky smile. "Ahaha n-no Ma'am."
I looked back at my mom, waving my hands a bit nervously. "He's j-just a friend mom. I'm tutoring him for today." I explained quickly. I shifted my eyes to look back at Jun Kai and saw him looking down with a small frown but he covered it with a soft smile. 'Huh?'

- Jun Kai's POV -

I felt a ping of sadness when I heard her say 'Just a friend'. Am I really just a friend too her? I sighed a bit but continued smiling and looking down at _Y/N_'s mother. Her mom smiled happily, "Alright then you two have fun studying. If you need anything don't hesitate to call me." _Y/N_ walked to the couch and I followed after her but felt a small tug from my uniform.

"I can see right through you dear. Your not fooling anyone with that smile." I heard _Y/N_'s mom whisper before she smiled once more before humming softly as she made her way to the kitchen. I blushed hard while nodding, 'Oh geez even _Y/N_'s mother found out I liked her...' I shuffled over to the couch and sat next to _Y/N_. "Alright so language right?" She asked while opening her backpack and taking out some textbooks.

We studied and practiced for a bout an hour or so while eating some pocky and some mochi. I nibbled on my pocky stick before widening my eyes. "Eheheh..." I turned towards _Y/N_ and grinned widely while biting onto the pocky. She was reading the textbook on her lap and I puffed out my cheeks before tapping her shoulder. Once she turned I winked at her, still biting onto the pocky. She blinked, "Oho no you don't Jun Kai. No pocky game." She made a face while crossing her arms. I pleaded with a small pout while doing puppy dog eyes. "Pwease?" I mumbled while holding the pocky in my mouth. She turned away and huffed, "No Jun Kai." I kept pouting for a few seconds and before long she sighed and groaned. "Urg fine." She blushed. "But only one." She rolled her eyes but gave me a small smile before nomming the other side of the pocky. I gave her a competitive look before munching down on it. Two inches. One inch. We both blushed when we were getting close and she pulled back just a bit, letting go of the pocky. I could see she was red as a tomato. It was cute. I finished up the little pocky and chuckled. "I won."
"C-Course..." She mumbled while puffing out her cheeks. 'She's so cute...' I thought while giggling. I then blushed, watching her pull her hair to the side. "Um... _Y/N_ as a reward for letting me play the pocky game with you. I shall give you a very special gift."
"Hm? What?.." She raised a brow. I gestured her to come closer and she did so. Our faces inches apart and I grinned. "This~" I cupped her face and pressed my lips on to hers.

- Your POV -

"Jun Ka- Mmph?!" I blinked, eyes wide and stared at him. His eyes were closed while he kept cupping my face. I felt my cheeks grow hot, my heart pounding in my chest. I slowly closed my eyes and melted into the small kiss. I leaned in a bit and kissed him back. His hand slowly landed on my hand while the other caressed my cheek. Not before long did I hear foot steps coming from the kitchen and coming towards the living room. Both of us quickly pulled back and my cheeks flushed bright red while I looked down at the textbook. Jun Kai rubbed the back of his neck while looking away, his face red.

"Need anymore snacks?" I saw my mom asked while holding some snacks and cookies. I looked up at my mom a bit while holding the text book this time. "N-No thank you mom..." I smiled nervously while pretending to read the book intensely. She shrugged and went back to the kitchen while I sighed in relief. I paused for a moment, thinking about what just happened. "Jun Kai did we just kiss?!" I whispered to him while completely shocked about what just happened.

{ Heheheh owo }