Chapter 3: Wanna Go Out?

After a while of talking with Jun Kai it was time to go back to class. It was nice talking to him, he was sweet and kind and dorky. I got to know more about him and it wasn't long for me to realize that I liked him. But he's a good friend and I don't wanna ruin our blooming relationship with some lovey dovey feelings so I just pushed aside those feelings.

The class went on while I twirled my pencil in my hand, listening to the teacher talk about the lesson. While the teacher was writing on the board a boy next to me passed me a folded note. I looked at him with a confused look before he pointed at Jun Kai. Jun Kai smiled and mouthed, 'Read the note' before looking back at the board. I sighed with a small smile, taking the note in hand and unfolding it. Trying my best to quietly do it since the paper would crinkle and make small noises.

Note: Hey _Y/N_!~ I know we just met and such but you seem really cool!...

I blushed as I read the first part while looking at Junkai with a slight shocked expression and he just grinned. I looked back at the note and continued.

Note: ...And I was wondering maybe you would like to...

'Is he asking me out?!' I thought while feeling my cheeks grow hot. I gulped and continued reading the note quietly.

Note: ...Go to a cafe with me and two of my friends! :3

I blinked. 'Eh?' I felt my mind go blank. 'Pfffft of course! Why would I think he'd ask me out? We just met!' I scolded myself for thinking that he'd ask me out in 'that' way before writing into the note.

You: Of course! I'd love to go out with you and your friends ^w^;;

I smiled at the note softly before folding it quietly. I poked the guy next to me and he sighed before taking the note in my hand. "Sorry..." I whispered to him but he just gave me a thumbs up and threw the note at Jun Kai. Jun Kai caught it swiftly and once the teacher turned he slipped the note under his book and laid his head on his hand as if nothing happened.
I tried holding in my laughter and giggled a bit. 'Heheh what a dork~' I thought as I gazed down at my notebook.
Jun Kai waited for the teacher to turn back to the board and he took out the note, unfolding it to read my response. He read the note and couldn't help but grin widely. Turning towards me he gave me a cheeky grin and I gave him a thumbs up.

"Ahem."

We both widened our eyes and turned towards the front, locking eyes with a rather un-pleased teacher. "Please pay attention in class _Y/N_ and Junkai."
The students around us snickered and Jun Kai blushed while rubbing the back of his neck, gazing away. I flushed a small tint of pink before I went back to taking notes again. 'Just a few more hours before our hang out...' I thought quietly, praying for the time to pass by quicker.

{ Ha! You thought that I'd let the relationship get lovey dovey already?! XD Lolol sorry not sorry uwu }