Chapter One

Harry sunk down into the couch as the interviewer, Ella talked to them about their new song; Best Song Ever. It had come out two days ago and it was a big hit. He had to admit, he thought it was a good song but it hurt to dance around like that with his bruises. But he didn't complain, doing everything like he was supposed to.

He had fun though. He got to spend time with his boys which was rare. And they had fun. But right when they got into the van to be taken home, they were all on their phones. And while they went home to their loving homes with their partners, he went back to Andy's for the night.

"Harry?" He heard someone ask, an arm nudging him lightly on the side. He hissed as Niall's elbow brushed against one of his many wounds. He cleared his throat as he got worried looks from the older boy. He smiled weakly and turned back to Ella.

"Sorry. What was the question?" He asked, his voice shaking slightly. 

Louis watched his best friend carefully, noticing the way Harry moved slower than usual and carefully chose his words. He had noticed his friend acting differently but they had been so busy lately and he spent as much time, talking to Eleanor has he could.

His eyes somehow found their way to Harry's lips which were moving. His gorgeous, full lips. Louis found himself thinking about how they would feel against his. He froze at that thought. Why would he be thinking about kissing his best friend?! 

Then he saw the cut on his lip and frowned. When did Harry get into a fight? He hadn't as far as Louis knew. He made a mental note to talk to Harry after the interview.

Harry was exhausted. He just wanted to go home and go to sleep.

But he couldn't. He had to go to see Andy's tonight. And he wished they had more than just a few interviews. He'd wanted to stall going to his boyfriend's as long as he could. Maybe if he was lucky he could get the boys to have a movie night like they used to.

Soon enough the interview was over and Paul was driving them to get some lunch before they had their next interview.

"Hey guys?" Harry spoke timidly. Niall and Louis looked up from their phones while Liam pulled away from Zayn who whined but all eyes were now on Harry. He was slightly afraid that the boys would get mad at them but he cleared his throat.

"I was wondering.. If we could have a movie night, tonight? Like we used to?" He asked hopefully and the boys looked at each other before looking back at Harry. Niall was the first to speak.

"It's me and Josh's one year anniversary. I'd love to but I can't..  Sorry, mate. Maybe next time." Niall smiled and looked back down at his phone.

Next was Louis who told him that since they had a week break, he was flying Eleanor out to spend the break with him.

And finally Ziam, who made it clear by their lust filled looks that they would be busy tonight also. 

The youngest boy's hope was gone in seconds. He should stop thinking the boys still liked him or even wanted him around. Andy was right. He was the only person that would ever be there for Harry, the only person who kept Harry from being alone.

-*-

"I'm sorry we couldn't have movie night, Hazza. Maybe we can find time before we start tour back up?" Louis threw his arm around Harry's shoulders as they walked out of their last interview and Harry faked a smile and nodded. Though he knew it would never happen. 

He leaned into Louis' side, needing to feel loved. Loved. It wasn't a feeling Harry knew anymore. He barely got to see his family and they never called. His boys didn't want him around anymore.

All he had was Andy. Who only showed affection when they were sleeping. He would pull Harry close and kiss his head. They'd sleep together, pressed against each other and it reminded Harry why he was with the older boy.

Sometimes even during sex. If Andy had a good day and Harry had been good, instead of being rough like after he beat him, he would act like he loved him. Being gentle, soft kisses. And Harry sometimes believed it. 

"I should get to Andy's." He changed the subject, not wanting to let himself believe it would happen when he knew it wouldn't. He frowned when he saw Louis' car next to the van and looked at Louis in confusion.

"Alright. I got Paul to pick up my car. I'm going to pick El up. See you later Hazza." Louis kissed his head, in time for someone to get a picture without either of the boys noticing. Harry smiled as his lips pressed to his head, loving the feel of Louis' thin, soft lips.

He watched Louis get into his car and got into the waiting van to get dropped off at his. He needed to pack a bag for Andy's and then he'd drive there. 

He spent the car ride, occasionally talking to Niall while Zayn and Liam were in a heated kiss. 

Liam and Zayn were dropped off first, stumbling out without breaking the kiss and the door closed as they walked up to the door.

"Sorry about not being able to do tonight. We'll try and do it soon, okay? I do miss those days." Niall suddenly spoke and Harry looked up from his lap and smiled weakly. Niall seemed to be in deep thought. 

"Bye Nialler. See you after break. Happy anniversary. I hope you and Josh have a good night." He got out of the car and walked up to his door after hearing Niall shout a 'thanks Hazz!' . 

It was half an hour later he was showered, ready and had his bag. He got into his car, starting it and starting the drive to Andy's.

It was about ten minutes to drive there and Harry spent it thinking about the way Louis' lips felt against his skin. 

He was exhausted when he finally got there. Four interviews and barely sleeping last night. He just wanted to collapse in his boyfriends arms and go to sleep. But that never happened. 

When he knocked on the door, his bag in his hand Dave answered. He looked at the boy before looking away as Andy stepped up behind him,  putting his hand on his friends shoulder.

"Have fun with Hannah tonight." Andy's voice seemed forced and strained. It was always like that when he was angry and Dave was around. He refused to hurt Harry when his friend was around. It was like he thought Dave didn't know.

"I'm sorry." The blonde whispered lowly to Harry as he walked out to meet his girlfriend. Harry stepped into the house and leaned up to peck Andy's tight lips. He was pushed into the wall and the door slammed behind him.

"Andy?" He whimpered as the mans large hand wrapped around his neck. He dragged him over to the television where it was paused on a picture of Louis kising Harry's head. It couldn't have been more than two hours ago. He didn't know how they already had that but he could practically feel the anger coming off of Andy.

He was thrown backwards, flipping over the table and knocking everything off it. He landed hard on the floor and winced as Andy stood over him, glaring down at the boy.

"You stupid slut." He hissed and forced the curly haired boy up only to punch him in the stomach making Harry gasp for air.

"You're going to regret letting him even think about touching you." And Harry was thrown to the floor again, his shirt being ripped off and jeans down roughly. He closed his eyes and tried to block out the excruciating pain all over his body. He thought of Louis. The way things used to be with the boys.

Anything but the reality that he was never going to be saved. That he was never going to be loved and no one would ever care. He was alone, wasn't he? Even if he wasn't. He could only hold onto that little bit of hope that he'd be saved. That he wouldn't always be alone.

And though he didn't know it then, soon everything was going to change.

-*-

This was hard to write. I'm considering deleting it actually. I'm not really able to connect with it like I thought. I dunno, I kind of like it and I could get into it. And maybe you guys liked it? 

Let me know what you thought! Should I continue? How was it? Love you gorgeous!:*