Chapter Four

Harry walked the cold, dark streets of London with his arms wrapped tight around himself in a effort to keep himself warm. He sniffled, wiping the tears from his face. A small sob slipped past his lips as he cried silently. 

He got odd looks from people he passed but he ignored it, eyes locked in front of him. He stopped against the side of a unknown building, breathing deeply in an attempt to calm himself down. He didn't know where to go. All the boys hated him, Andy was just going to beat him and he had no one else. It was a sad thought.

He was alone now. He'd never been so alone in his life. And the thought made him shake. Half from the cold and half from his fear coming true. It's then he remembered. He took out his phone with shaking hands and went through his contacts until he found the right one. Calling it, he raised the device to his ear.

"Hello?" He could hear laughing in the back and quiet talking. He heard something that made his broken heart shatter even more.

"Why is he calling you? I thought you stopped hanging out with his pathetic ass." He heard a man's voice before Nick laughed. He sobbed and heard the laughing stop instantly.

"Harry?" He hung up and threw his phone, dropping to his knees and sobbing. He cried, sobs tearing through his thin body harshly. He cried into his hands for a while before he felt someone kneel beside him. 

Looking up and through his tears he saw a familiar face.

"Eleanor?" He choked out and the brunette looked at him sadly before offering her hand. He took it, tears streaming down his pale cheeks. The small girl lead the boy to her hotel and up to her room where she sat him on the couch and went into the kitchen. 

Harry cried until she came back with a cup of tea. When he didn't take it she set it on the table in front of them and sat next to him.

"Louis called. Told me what happened. Everyone's looking for you." She murmured, offering some tissues to him. He took one shakily and blew his nose. He knew he probably wasn't looking very attractive but he didn't really care. Eleanor didn't seem to either, she just looked at him sympathetically.

"He was crying. He didn't mean anything he said Harry. You know he couldn't. Louis.. Louis cares about you so much. More than you know." He shook his head, the tears building in his eyes once again.

"No. No one does. I have no one anymore. I'm alone." He whimpered, holding in the loud cries that were desperately trying to break out. He didn't want to look even weaker in front of Eleanor. She smiled and soothed his wild hair down where it was all over the place from him running his hands through it.

"You have everyone. You have your fans, the boys, your family, the band, your boyfriend, your other friends. And you have me." She said firmly and he looked up, looking at the girl he thought hated him. 

"Why are you doing this for me? Why are you helping me? You hate me." She looked hurt by this and frowned at him for a moment.

"I don't hate you Harry. You're not able to hate. Sure, I wish you didn't like my boyfriend. Don't deny it, I see the way you look at him. It's the same way he looks at you. But it's not your fault. And honestly, you two are meant to be together. I just fell in love with someone I wasn't supposed to." She smiled weakly.

"He doesn't look at me at all. All he sees is you. He loves you. He could never love me. No one could ever love me." He looked away, wiping a lone tear that dripped down his face. She shook her head and laughed lightly. He turned back and looked at her in confusion.

"Why are you laughing?" 

"Because you have everything. So many people love you Harry. Sure not everyone, but no one is loved by everyone. But you have so many people that care about you." She whispered, wiping another tear from his face. 

"Especially Louis. He loves you like you're everything. You're his world even if you don't see it. And you have a boyfriend that loves you. Even if you aren't meant to be together. Anyone can tell he loves you." Harry laughed dryly and Eleanor looked at him confused.

"He doesn't love me? Does this look like love?" He snorted, lifting his shirt to reveal a large bruise covering his chest and others all over his uncovered skin. She gasped and grazed her hand over one. He hissed and she pulled it away instantly.

"I.. Harry. You need to tell someone! He can't do that." She stuttered, looking at him in shock. She had only met Andy a few times but he seemed like he was such a nice guy and he seemed to love Harry so much. The curly haired boy shook his head, smiling sadly.

"I can't. I'll be alone. No one wants me. He's all I have. And he'd kill me before letting me go." He took the not as warm tea and sipped at it. His face scrunched up at the cold drink and she gently took the cup, leaving and refilling it with warmer tea. 

He drank it quietly before Eleanor took in a deep breath and rest her hand on his knee lightly.

"You won't be alone. You'll have all of us. I'll be here. But you can't stay with him. You can't stay in that kind of relationship." He knew she was right. He leaned into her side and cried again. His eyes were stinging and he thought he'd run out of tears but he couldn't help it. He just had to cry. He had so many reasons.

Cry for himself. Cry for the pain he's gone through. Cry for his relationship with Andy. Cry for the lies and the hiding. Cry for Nick not liking him anymore. Cry for the boys. Cry for Eleanor being here for him when no one else was. Cry for his family not talking to him anymore.

And he cried for the old him. He cried for the Harry Styles that got beaten out of him, the lost Harry Styles somewhere inside him that he knew he had to find again. 

"We'll get Paul tomorrow, go get yourself and tell the police about it. Get him away from you. And then we'll help you. We'll all be here. I'll be here to help you the entire way. And even when Louis realizes who he really wants, I'll still be here."

And he cried. Eleanor let him cry on her shoulder, wrapping her small arms around the broken boy and held him as he broke. He finally let himself go in the arms of a person he never thought would ever be the person that would save him.

He cried himself to sleep and Eleanor tucked him into the couch, standing carefully. She looked down at the tear stained face and the bruised and broken boy before sending a quick text to Louis that she had him but he needed to sleep and she'd text when he was ready to see them. 

Eleanor was in bed that night, thinking about everything. 

She loved Louis. With all her heart. But she was just someone to cover Louis' real love for Harry. It hurt like hell to fall for a man that would never love her. She should hate Harry. But she couldn't and she was going to help save him. Because it's who she is. She sighed and closed her eyes, knowing she would need a good nights rest for tomorrow. 

She was prepared for it to go bad, but could never be prepared for what was going to happen.

-*-*-*-*-*-

That's what I really think of Eleanor. I think she's a sweetheart that fell for the wrong man. And I would love to know her. I think she cares about both the boys and just wants to help. She doesn't deserve to get hate for either falling in love or getting a job. I think she's a sweet, beautiful girl. And I hope none of my followers/readers send her hate. 

Did you like the cliffhanger? ;) I bet you guys love me?:D I hope so. Well, I hope you guys really liked this. 

I start school Monday (26th) and updates will be a little slow the first few weeks. So I'm updating everything before it starts. I'll try and update soon! Wish me luck on my first day of high school and to any freshman out there, I hope it goes well for you guys too! And everyone else for their first day. Or anyone who's already started, hope you're doing well. I'm always here if anyone wants to talk! :*