Chapter Five

So this is a little short and I'm sorry because it's been so long since I've update but I just.. I'm having a hard time. 

I hope this is alright guys. I really do want to make you guys happy and I'm trying to make the chapters good.

"Harry! Harold open this fucking door before we break it down!" Louis. That was definitely Louis.

"Harry please open the door?"Niall.

"Harry?!" That had to be Liam.

"Haz, Louis is serious, just open the door!" And that couldn't be anyone but Zayn.

Harry woke up to knocking on the door and shouting and he groaned quietly, eyes fluttering open.

He waited for Eleanor to get the door but when the knocking only got louder he frowned and stood. He shuffled over to the door, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. As soon as it was a little open four bodys shoved their way into the room. 

"The fuck?" Harry yawned, looking at his band mates with a frown before he fell to the ground with four bodies on top of him. He groaned in pain before trying to get in a good breath. But having four grown males on you doesn't make it easy. 

"Haz! We've been looking for you. I called El this morning to help and she said you were here!" Louis looked down at the boy under him. 

Though there were the other boys on top of them, apologizing the boys got lost in each other's eyes, the position of Louis on top of him. Louis shifted and their members rubbed against each other making them groan quietly.

"Where is El?" Harry whispered as their faces got a little closer. Louis licked his lips, barely able to think straight. 

"She went to go see your boyfriend. Wouldn't tell me why she just- Harry?" Louis frowned as Harry shot out from under the boys and pulling his shoes on. He was only in sweats and a tank top but he sleepily grabbed his keys and raced out the door before the boys could question any further.

He was speeding and probably breaking a bunch of laws but he didn't care. He got there in record time, throwing the door open. He stormed in.

"Eleanor!?" He screamed, looking around. He heard crying and something breaking and racde to the room. Running in he gasped as he took in the sight before him. Anger filled his body and he'd never felt anything like it. 

Eleanor was on top of a broken table, nose bleeding and a bruise on her cheek. She was whimpering in pain as he towered over her.

"Get the fuck away from him." He hissed and Andy looked up, a smirk sliping onto his lips as he saw the boy there. 

"Look at you. Sticking up for this slut." He chuckled darkly, Eleanor flinching. Harry stormed toward him, taking everything he had in him and shoving him back. The man actually stumbled back slightly, his glare hardening.

"Don't call her that." The younger spat, taking them all by surprise and taking a swing at his boyfriend, hitting him hard in the jaw. The man fell back against the wall, holding his face before he was filled with rage and threw Harry on the floor. 

Hit after hit, Harry begged for him to stop, Eleanor trying to pull him off. Harry couldn't feel a part of his body that didn't hurt. Somewhere far away he heard screaming and the weight of Andy was off him. 

His eyes fluttered open a little, seeing Niall above him, shouting something while he could see police officers restraining Andy back while Zayn held Liam back, another police officer holding Louis back who broke free and charged at the man but Harry didn't get to see what happened. He couldn't help as his eyes fluttered.

Before he knew it his eyes shut without him knowing and he slipped off into darkness, the last thing he heard was Louis' voice screaming his name.

-*-

Eleanor wiped a tear from her face as she gripped Harry's hand. There were tears in her eyes, as she tried to fight them back. She had cried enough the last two days. 

Two days. It had been two days since Andy had beaten Harry near to death and been sent to jail. It had been two days since anyone has seen those beautiful green eyes they all needed to see open again. 

Louis sat across from Eleanor while the boys sat in chairs around the room, Zayn asleep on Liam's lap and Niall looking out the window.

Louis just sniffled, across from Eleanor, holding Harry's hand as he rubbed his thumb over it. His eyes were red, face stained with tears. He didn't know what to do. He'd cried, he'd screamed, he'd begged Harry to wake up. He wasn't sure what to do anymore. He didn't know what he could do anymore other than wait for Harry to wake up.

And he knew what he'd do as soon as Harry was awake. He didn't even care if Harry hated him after. He couldn't hide his feelings anymore. He loved Eleanor. But only as a sister.

He is in love with Harry. It has and will always be Harry. 

Eleanor knew this, she had known before but after Louis' breakdown when Harry was taken away in the ambulance, everyone knew. 

And Louis was done faking. He didn't care what anyone said. Harry was his and he was going to make him his. No matter what. 

All he had to do now was wait. 

But waiting for how long, is the real question. How long would he have to wait?

He shook his head and a tear slipped down his face as he raised harry's hand to his lips and kissed it. 

He'd wait forever if he had to.

-*-*-*-

So I'm running out of ideas for this book. I honestly don't know what to do anymore. So updates will be a bit more slow but I'm trying. I'm just having a really hard time and it's hard to write lately, especially for this. But I'm trying and I will continue to try. 

Love you guys. I hope you liked it.