•Prologue•

How many books am I gonna shoot out of ass before I die? Tbh I don't even know

But I've always wanted to make one like this and whoop, here it is

First person shooter

I mean, Joshler

:))

"Hi! I'm Josh or Joshua or SpookyJim as you all know me by. I just wanted to give some pointers about me I guess? Josh what even are you saying?"

Boop

"Salutations! What?"

Boop

"Hey! I'm Josh or Joshua Dun or SpookyJim. But you can call me daddy. Josh oh my god you can't post that"

Boop

I leant back from against the camera laughing, trailing my fingers through my silky hair and down to scratch my neck. I have to admit, yeah it was sad that I made myself laugh but it did no harm. Harm is nasty, don't try it.

I glanced to the clock and realised I had one hour until my new school picked me up. I wasn't excited, I just moved to Britain and I was 16 meaning I was in Secondary and was about to face my GCSEs.

I decided to give it one last attempt, clicking the record button and lifting my hand up as a sing of hello

"Hello! It's me, and no, I'm not singing Adele. Anyways, I'm here to give you all a nice talk about myself seem as though you lovely people on Tumblr requested it. My name is Josh or Joshua Dun. I'm a homosexual meaning I suck dick, and people with vaginas scare me. I don't really have a crush I guess. I'm band trash and at the moment my hair is lilac. I'm planning on going blue next of course. I just moved from Ohio into Britain and I'm starting a new shitty school. Peace! Love you"

Beep

I clapped my hands together and yelled a yes. I posted it and began to get ready

Even if I wasn't ready, I looked it